Halloween came early in Wayfarer Foothills this year

• ArenaNet Staff

It's seems with the latest patch the Halloween decorations for Wayfarer Foothills slipped in, what is the Mad King planning?

X209Y0y.jpg

Whoa, that's awesome! But... perhaps not intended. I'll ask our festival expert -- Joe -- if he's aware of that. I don't imagine anyone objects, and I find them charming, but it's good to let the team know.

Thanks for sharing.

@"Sirius Lemuria Draconis.7864" said:

@EylanaE.1579 said:It's never too early for Halloween :D

That's definitly true! :smiley: Too bad the Mad King is not present telling bad jokes this early

Yes! I love that guy, bad jokes and all. I really can't wait for the Halloween festival. Labyrinth, here I come!

@"Gaile Gray.6029" said:

It's seems with the latest patch the Halloween decorations for Wayfarer Foothills slipped in, what is the Mad King planning?

X209Y0y.jpg

Whoa, that's awesome! But... perhaps not intended. I'll ask our festival expert -- Joe -- if he's aware of that. I don't imagine anyone objects, and I find them charming, but it's good to let the team know.

Thanks for sharing.

@"EylanaE.1579" said:It's never too early for Halloween :D

That's definitly true! :smiley: Too bad the Mad King is not present telling bad jokes this early

Yes! I love that guy, bad jokes and all. I really can't wait for the Halloween festival. Labyrinth, here I come!

This was reported in Queensdale after this last patch

https://m.imgur.com/DkYWVx3

@"Gaile Gray.6029" said:

X209Y0y.jpg

Thanks for sharing.

@EylanaE.1579 said:It's never too early for Halloween :D

Do let us know if we can expect a Mad King LS episode :wink:

@Turkeyspit.3965 said:I count 29 pumpkins in that image, and it was posted on the forums on August 29th....and you'll notice that @"Gaile Gray.6029" 's tag ends with a 9.

Well, 29 divided by 9 = 3.......

HALF-LIFE 3 CONFIRMED!!!

Really? I guess I have to be the first to point out the bad math there unless 3.222222222 is some insider Half-life joke I'm now the butt of.

The correct analysis is: 29 pumpkins, posted on the 29th, and the tag ending with a "29" - according to the "rule of threes," something-something-dark-side.Plus 29 is prime, so Optimus Prime must be involved in this conspiracy... the third modern transformers movie title is almost "something-something-dark-side," especially with a little Pink Floyd playing on Optimus Prime's radio. In conclusion, I think... THE CHARR CAR IS ACTUALLY BUMBLEBEE!

Wha? How did I get down in this rabbit hole?

@Radjan Majere.4208 said:

@Turkeyspit.3965 said:I count 29 pumpkins in that image, and it was posted on the forums on August 29th....and you'll notice that @"Gaile Gray.6029" 's tag ends with a 9.

Well, 29 divided by 9 = 3.......

HALF-LIFE 3 CONFIRMED!!!

Really? I guess I have to be the first to point out the bad math there unless 3.222222222 is some insider Half-life joke I'm now the butt of.

The correct analysis is: 29 pumpkins, posted on the 29th, and the tag ending with a "29" - according to the "rule of threes," something-something-dark-side.Plus 29 is prime, so Optimus Prime must be involved in this conspiracy... the third modern transformers movie title is almost "something-something-dark-side," especially with a little Pink Floyd playing on Optimus Prime's radio. In conclusion, I think... THE CHARR CAR IS ACTUALLY BUMBLEBEE!

Wha? How did I get down in this rabbit hole?

sad to burst your bubble but there are 32 pumpkins in that photo. 4 in front (some are other gourds), 6 on cart, 16 behind the stage, 6 on lights.There could be a couple more but its not clear and my zoom only goes so far.

Archived