Give ele an f5

Poelala.2830

@"Dace.8173" said:Why would there be a need for an F5 skill?

Because this part of the spec mechanics is worthless 90% of the time because you have no way of actually using it. Adding an F5 would simplify and make it relevant and in turn even add some depth beyond "aura" and "only damage and nothing else"

@Blocki.4931 said:

@"Dace.8173" said:Why would there be a need for an F5 skill?

Because this part of the spec mechanics is worthless 90% of the time because you have no way of actually using it. Adding an F5 would simplify and make it relevant and in turn even add some depth beyond "aura" and "only damage and nothing else"

Sounds like the kinda of thing an Elite would do.

@Dace.8173 said:

@Dace.8173 said:Why would there be a need for an F5 skill?

If we had any good elites, maybe.

@Poelala.2830 said:

Weaver isn't a good Elite?

@Dace.8173 said:

Weaver isn't a good Elite?

I think he means elite utility, where have many meh options.

This would solve my issues that I made a thread about https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/53520/aura-changes-issue-with-the-mechanic-blocking-another#latest(basically the detonation mechanic interferes with Cleansing Water Trait, Tempest Defense and Elemental Bastion when dealing with CC and Condition Removals + on demand heals/sustain for PvP environment, D/D)

I suggested instacast detonation but this F5 for Tempest would also be a good solution.

• 2 weeks later...

This is actually a very good idea. Sadly a lot of the comments here seem to be from players who don't know the elementalist class and are confusing the OP's thoughts.

Not sure how I feel about the F5 skill for tempest as they already have a strong elite mechanic in overloads, but I have always felt F5:Unravel should have been in the core mechanic of weaver. Unravel alone does not do enough to waste a utility slot.

Archived