Ascender and Carpet prevents mounting. — Guild Wars 2 Forums

Ascender and Carpet prevents mounting.

Tekoneiric.6817Tekoneiric.6817 Member ✭✭✭✭
edited August 30, 2018 in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

I can mount while using the broom but the electromagnetic ascender and magic carpet prevents mounting. I wish there was smoother transition from gliding to travel toy; especially when the glider/travel toy match.

I'm going to add a feature request to this post also. Travel toys would be more useful if they allowed characters to travel over water if started while on land. It wouldn't replace the faster moving skimmer but would make smooth movement across small stretches of water.

Comments

• Shikigami.4013Shikigami.4013 Member ✭✭✭

It would be nice if people who have the other movement tools would add info as to if mounting while using those is possible or not.

In case the movement items will stay as they are, I would not want to buy one that does not let me mount while it is active.

YouTube “L2villagejester”.
    People using belittling wording like whining/qqing" are not taken seriously by me
    Same for people posting only to tell others not to post (“deal with it”-posts)

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.