Paysafecard question

Kanimae.1735

Excuse me please if this is in the wrong place I didn't know where to post this.

I was gifted a €25 paysafecard to use in gw2. The problem is, there's only ways to purchase gems in €10 steps. Is there a way to buy 1600 gems with 20€ and then use the remaining €5 on the card and another payment method to pay for another 800 gems?

Or is the extra €5 unuseable?

I tried googling my issue but couldn't find any threads where someone asked this before so I am hoping you could help me with what to do!

I don't want to make an account on the paysafecard homepage, not when they require ridiculous hoops to jump through such as wanting my ID and verifying me by video call. Sorry, that's just way too crazy for me to do o.o;;

Not that I've ever heard of. A lot of systems don't like doing multiple payment processing for a single transaction, because it costs the vendor per transaction. Many games also used pre-defined increments since its possible to get a lower rate from the processor, and factors into the projected profit margin per transaction. What you might try instead is buying Gem cards from a brick and mortar.... but those are getting harder to find.

As for Paysafe registration..... the nature of Paysafe makes it a target for online fraud and illicit activity, and vendors tend to be the ones stuck with the mess if something goes south. So without a Trust model (or Trust-less model) that lets them identify and take action if something happens. Yeah its inconvenient to you, but so is finding $10k of your profits was laundered money, and the Authorities are now investigating the incident.

@"Kanimae.1735" said:Excuse me please if this is in the wrong place I didn't know where to post this.

I was gifted a €25 paysafecard to use in gw2. The problem is, there's only ways to purchase gems in €10 steps. Is there a way to buy 1600 gems with 20€ and then use the remaining €5 on the card and another payment method to pay for another 800 gems?

Or is the extra €5 unuseable?

I tried googling my issue but couldn't find any threads where someone asked this before so I am hoping you could help me with what to do!

I don't want to make an account on the paysafecard homepage, not when they require ridiculous hoops to jump through such as wanting my ID and verifying me by video call. Sorry, that's just way too crazy for me to do o.o;;

Disregard the other guy.. When people don't know what they're talking about they should abstain. Yet some don't.I've used Paysafe a lot in the past, and i didn't have to jump all those hoops, but well i guess they tightened their thing. You only need to register there to keep track of the cards, their payments and how much is left in them.

Answering your actual question, yes, you can use the left over amount for other payments, be it in the same store you used the first, or others.

From their ["FAQ"](https://www.paysafecard.com/en-gb/products/paysafecard/ ""FAQ""):

Any money left over on the paysafecard after making a payment remains available for future use.

Archived