About Recommended Fractals

This thought always comes when I do fractal recommended dailies: why do T4 level players need to go back through previous tiers, rush into a less challenging/less rewarding content in order to oneshot the boss (three times a day) to get the recommended rewards?

Wouldn't it be better if we give T4 players a single T4 recommended fractal which gives all the 3 pots and 3 research pages instead of the need to grind easy content?

I don't mind doing the lower tiers for them, because they are faster, easier, and also it's an opportunity to help/teach the lower tier players how to do fractals more efficiently. When I try out a new character/build for fractals, I always do lower tiers to test it out; the groups that do even t3 fractals are still learning the mechanics, so it is good to help them so that they can make a smoother transition to t4 groups. If you've played with any of them, you're welcome.

@trixantea.1230 said:

@"segman.3560" said:That way lower tier population gets inflated.

The low tier population who does T1, T2, T3 fractals won't be affected by this suggestion because the majority of T4 player parties tag in T4 tab and go through the recs without making any sort of contact with low tier population.

You forgot adding the source to this statement. "dude trust me" and "that's what I and my friends do" doesn't count as source.

@Oogabooga.3812 said:I don't mind doing the lower tiers for them, because they are faster, easier, and also it's an opportunity to help/teach the lower tier players how to do fractals more efficiently. When I try out a new character/build for fractals, I always do lower tiers to test it out; the groups that do even t3 fractals are still learning the mechanics, so it is good to help them so that they can make a smoother transition to t4 groups. If you've played with any of them, you're welcome.

There is nothing wrong with doing low tier fractals or helping low tier people. My point here is about adding a new T4 rec with T1, T2 and T3 rewards which will save T4 players the need to grind/rush 3 easy fractals in order to get each reward separately.

Archived