A better tool?

Robj.6815

I'm trying to complete my sunspear ascended backpack as well as the griffon. However, I've begun to notice that it seems as if no one is interested in particular, the older bounties required for the collections. The LFG tool seems to host almost NO groups whatsoever and map chat has been zero help as well.

Point I'm getting at is this:

As I'm admittedly rather late to the game, are there A) better tools available for looking for these seemingly outdated achievements B ) if not, are they even worth pursuing?

Sadly, PoF as an expansion was very poor in repeatable content. Bounties and the Serpent's Ire meta should have been it, but they're so incredibly underwhelming in terms of rewards that people just don't do it as much.We could hope for an improvement on the rewards, but honestly, i wouldn't hold my breath. So to you, there's pretty much only one hope, really. Wait for when there's a daily achievement to do bounties in the area you want, either start a group yourself or join one, and go at it with the daily achievement groups. If you stick around long enough you'll eventually do all the bounties you need, really.

I really suggest you keep an eye out for daily bounties indeed. But I also know that in pretty much every PoF map there are bounty runs every now and then.If LFG doesn't host any maps already, why not host your own group? I feel like there might be multiple people with this problem since there's many new community members that just have bought PoF and want to get the griffon, and run into the same issue.

Sadly there's nothing else really to be done about it..

Archived