Deadeye Stealth??

Parlance.9584

@lysico.1297 said:You cant cap a point while stealthed. Try again

I LITERALLY just watched a thief decap a point while stealthed.Update: some deadeye was just quick scoping me from halfway across the map around a corner. He messaged me and told me he was like right next to me on his screen and that "im not the first person to say that"

You're not crazy.

There's a bug atm that is showing Dead Eyes in the wrong position. They could be on point on your screen, but on thier screen they are about 1200 range away sniping you freely. It's quite common now for 1 Dead Eye to kill 4 people on mid simply because he has de-synced with the servers and in another thread it's explained how to do so.

PoF has a lot of bugs.

@sephiroth.4217 said:You're not crazy.

There's a bug atm that is showing Dead Eyes in the wrong position. They could be on point on your screen, but on thier screen they are about 1200 range away sniping you freely. It's quite common now for 1 Dead Eye to kill 4 people on mid simply because he has de-synced with the servers and in another thread it's explained how to do so.

PoF has a lot of bugs.

Oh okay thank you for the clarification. Not only is this a thing with deadeyes but downs as well. I can be smacking a downed person for an entire minute / stomp them and they will not die. Nothing happens.

Archived