Ugh not another DPS zerg Weaver Montage [Build included]

solemn.9670

Hello friends, it is my hopes that I can inspire at least one or two people to try out weaver in a wvw context as it is, in my opinion, simultaneously the most fun (+bags) you could possibly have in addition to being crucial to overall DPS when played wisely. The build I am using (which is essentially strength runes, fire 112/air 331/weaver 321 marauder armour+zerk trinkets with 2 commander pieces for extra 1/4s fury uptime [it adds up because it is applied every 3s, theoretically speaking] is available in the description of the video.

I do not consider myself an authority on weaver so please enjoy the video for what it is - hopefully any curious or intermediate weavers can discover something useful by watching it. I play on NSP and AR, feel free to contact me here or ingame if need be.

@Stand The Wall.6987 said:good stuff. I could watch weaver bomb videos all day.That's what I'm sayin -- you never get tired of seeing it lol

@Sovereign.1093 said:dang... that's so much damage.Ya Sov, I wish more in our server would run full DPS weaver ;__; so much better DPS than scourge and in most situations even power reaper too. Has it's costs (no aoe barrier, tankiness etc) but 10 weavers in a 50 man squad just obliterates all in its path lol

Archived