S13 Reaper PvP, full match

Egorum.9506

Why do you think about "awful balance" in the vid? There are some serious map awareness and movement issues to be seen there, but nothing about class balance.

A lot of reapers though, which is nice and a lot better than stacking scourges. :smile: Even though usually not as clever still... but as long as the other team has the same and nobody seems to know its weaknesses... well.^^

Tbh I welcome this change. Reaper's direct damage in shroud actually counters FB relatively easy but at the same time it is still very much susceptible to focus fire, long range and chain CC. It'll tests the coordination of current FB scourge meta while at the same time requiring team to peel for it (notice how in the video you have FB and blood well...minion scourge?). It fits the same role as scourge except less corrupt and requiring a bit more work from teams.

@"Arheundel.6451" said:I believe the words :" awful balance" can't be applied anymore to GW2.....

What? You dont think that those 10K damage mid range Axe 2 a huge display of skill or all the the high damage AoE that Reaper can do? Come on, this is pinnacle of skillful combat on GW2

Extreme sarcasm inc:

1.) congratulations on winning 4v2s, 3v1s, and 4v1s, really displaying how strong the class is there.2.) Pretty much every enemy player is bad. They spent half the match feeding 1 at a time into mid like true bronze players.3.) the enemy is running double necro, so I guess you proved that you can kill Reapers with Reapers?4.) There is a minion necro5.) The enemy firebrand is apparently playing 600ms latency given that he dropped a Line of Warding about 10ft behind you.6.) Ping spamming the minimap despite the fact that even a hlaf second glance at said minimap would have told you that your teammates where already at the objective you where pinging. You really must want to make your teammates hate you.7.) Why oh why are you using NCSY? That skill is a pointless skill against everyone on the enemy team except for the guardian, and you'd have better results with Corrupt Boon against a guardian.8.) Running Focus over Warhorn.

But I see that you've got the WvW backpack and a Eternity skin so you must know what you are doing.

@Crinn.7864 said:Extreme sarcasm inc:

1.) congratulations on winning 4v2s, 3v1s, and 4v1s, really displaying how strong the class is there.2.) Pretty much every enemy player is bad. They spent half the match feeding 1 at a time into mid like true bronze players.3.) the enemy is running double necro, so I guess you proved that you can kill Reapers with Reapers?4.) There is a minion necro5.) The enemy firebrand is apparently playing 600ms latency given that he dropped a Line of Warding about 10ft behind you.6.) Ping spamming the minimap despite the fact that even a hlaf second glance at said minimap would have told you that your teammates where already at the objective you where pinging. You really must want to make your teammates hate you.7.) Why oh why are you using NCSY? That skill is a pointless skill against everyone on the enemy team except for the guardian, and you'd have better results with Corrupt Boon against a guardian.8.) Running Focus over Warhorn.

But I see that you've got the WvW backpack and a Eternity skin so you must know what you are doing.

joys of placements week man. and we had the mm necro, so really that was a 4v5. which is why i didn't just leave them mid, because they would lose. for the rest man, decimate defenses is wonderful when used properly =D

sorry you're salty crinn, but it looks like RO works just peachy and is now a viable alternative to BB!

Archived