Kneel (Rifle skill # 5) should be re-adjusted

Isle of Stars.3049

Not totally ranting here whatsoever, but after playing as a DE, I somewhat find the 'Kneel' skill to be somewhat difficult to use when under fire.

This skill does not react fast enough to provide a spacing between the DE and the attacker when un-toggling it. Most of the time, I find myself in a situation wherein I am forced to dodge an AOE first before pressing Rifle 5 to stand up, whereas these AOE skills can just be walked away from without forcing a dodge on it.

While I do understand that this is pretty much a "learn-to-play" issue, it is much preferred, however, to have the 'Kneel' skill much more intuitive to use, unlike finding myself a sitting duck half of the time.

@MUDse.7623 said:

@Warkind.6745 said:I think I'd like it a little more if you could cancel kneel with movement keys.

that could be an issue if you want to dodge into a certain direction without breaking kneel.what bothers me the most with kneel is that sometimes you cant kneel when immobilized.

it's also lots of fun during skill lag in SM or something, and you cannot get up at all because it won't register.

Archived