Asura female Funerary Vestments

Demoria.6745

been asking for female versions of several armors on Asura & Charr since the game launched... still asking... will keep asking until it happens. There are a lot of barechested heavy armors in the game... and of course there is the worst offender of them all, Remnant of the Lich outfit, which is topless with nipple piercings...

It appears that my previous post in this thread is in breach of the forum code of conduct, hence I will not be able to provide daily salacious imagery for your viewing discretion. I will instead offer imagery that, beyond doubt, will address the nature of my grievance in a constructive and coherent manner.

As we can see here, a female of the human variety is offered ample protection against wind, sand and other airborne debris to the upper body region.https://imgur.com/a/BLztwNote the cross-pattern in the layering of the textile that offers additional support and strengthens the posture.

If we then examine the same item of clothing, but in the asuran variety;https://imgur.com/a/ysDlZwe can then draw the conclusion that there is a clear disparity in textile density in the upper body region, compared to the aformentioned human variety.

So, it's okay for a human woman to walk around wearing a piece of spaghetti and a napkin, but asura need to be covered at all times? I wonder if people are only taking offense because the asura are flat-chested, and seeing female skin that isn't sexualized is just too shocking a possibility to acknowledge.

@Boysenberry.1869 said:Asura don't have breasts so that's not really a problem. It does look goofy though so I wouldn't mind another version of it.

That is incorrect, a developer confirmed in an inter iew about the playable races before launch that asura are live birth mammals and females do have breasts.

@Gulesave.5073 said:So, it's okay for a human woman to walk around wearing a piece of spaghetti and a napkin, but asura need to be covered at all times? I wonder if people are only taking offense because the asura are flat-chested, and seeing female skin that isn't sexualized is just too shocking a possibility to acknowledge.

Flat is justice! Let female Asura show off their goods, too.

Archived