Asura female Funerary Vestments — Guild Wars 2 Forums

Asura female Funerary Vestments

For the love of Grenth give asura female the FEMALE version of this!

This is the current in-game version and it's the male chest piece.
Fair warning, spoiler and NSFW: https://imgur.com/NDEQ4aQ

Comments

• Eh, I wouldn't call that NSFW. I, too, would prefer to have the female version of it for my Asura, though.

Oh look. I have a signature now.

• Panda.1967Panda.1967 Member ✭✭✭

been asking for female versions of several armors on Asura & Charr since the game launched... still asking... will keep asking until it happens. There are a lot of barechested heavy armors in the game... and of course there is the worst offender of them all, Remnant of the Lich outfit, which is topless with kitten piercings...

Please stop assuming I'm a male, I am female.

• Demoria.6745Demoria.6745 Member ✭✭
    edited September 28, 2017

It appears that my previous post in this thread is in breach of the forum code of conduct, hence I will not be able to provide daily salacious imagery for your viewing discretion. I will instead offer imagery that, beyond doubt, will address the nature of my grievance in a constructive and coherent manner.

As we can see here, a female of the human variety is offered ample protection against wind, sand and other airborne debris to the upper body region.
    https://imgur.com/a/BLztw
    Note the cross-pattern in the layering of the textile that offers additional support and strengthens the posture.

If we then examine the same item of clothing, but in the asuran variety;
    https://imgur.com/a/ysDlZ
    we can then draw the conclusion that there is a clear disparity in textile density in the upper body region, compared to the aformentioned human variety.

• Oglaf.1074Oglaf.1074 Member ✭✭✭✭

Hehehe. Reminds me of https://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/steven-universe/images/c/c6/Chest_Ruby_by_Lenhi.png/revision/latest?cb=20160606131219

Which would also be a questionable look of the the Rubies looked a bit more... feminine.

Please Anet give us a hide Chest Armour-option. Tattoo-clad Norns everywhere beg of you.

• Djinn.9245Djinn.9245 Member ✭✭✭

@Demoria.6745 said:
    For the love of Grenth give asura female the FEMALE version of this!

This is the current in-game version and it's the male chest piece.
    Fair warning, spoiler and NSFW: https://imgur.com/NDEQ4aQ

I agree - this looks terrible for a female asura. Sometimes I don't know what Anet is thinking.

• Agreed. I wouldn't want to wear this on my female Asuras. We need the female version!

• We need female asura versions of a lot of clothes/armors/outfits.

Asura characters: Zerina | Myndee | Bekka | Akee | Feyyt | Nuumy | Tylee | Rissa | Jaxxi | Sixx | Claara | Conii | Jymm | Synn

Your skin will wrinkle and your youth will fade but your soul is endless

• So, it's okay for a human woman to walk around wearing a piece of spaghetti and a napkin, but asura need to be covered at all times? I wonder if people are only taking offense because the asura are flat-chested, and seeing female skin that isn't sexualized is just too shocking a possibility to acknowledge.

• The offense isn't in the showing of skin imo. The offense is that it's an ugly armor skin.

• @Boysenberry.1869 said:
    Asura don't have breasts so that's not really a problem. It does look goofy though so I wouldn't mind another version of it.

That is incorrect, a developer confirmed in an inter iew about the playable races before launch that asura are live birth mammals and females do have breasts.

• @Conncept.7638 said:
    That is incorrect, a developer confirmed in an inter iew about the playable races before launch that asura are live birth mammals and females do have breasts.

Breasts of prominence in relation to Human women. A non-Asura probably wouldn't even immediately notice the difference between the sexes.

• Oglaf.1074Oglaf.1074 Member ✭✭✭✭

@Gulesave.5073 said:
    So, it's okay for a human woman to walk around wearing a piece of spaghetti and a napkin, but asura need to be covered at all times? I wonder if people are only taking offense because the asura are flat-chested, and seeing female skin that isn't sexualized is just too shocking a possibility to acknowledge.

Flat is justice! Let female Asura show off their goods, too.

Please Anet give us a hide Chest Armour-option. Tattoo-clad Norns everywhere beg of you.

• For asura, it's all about the ears! Such shameless ear-flaunters!

Most proper asura-designed headgear would accentuate them, most simply ignore (clipping) or hide them.

Farm responsibly, for you are not alone. Share the love, not the hate.
    Support your local environmentally friendly farmers.
    Asuran Mesmer Mind Tricks: These are not the golems you are looking for.

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.