Most Updated Meta for Fractals?

Obtena.7952

I would recommend Snowcrows for Meta Builds.

That said, not much is changing, as always it is Chrono, Druid, BS, *2 pDPS.

/E: If you are a dedicated Speedrunner with a static group of really good players, you can ditch the Druid. Pugs, even the good ones speeding through CM's + T4, in my experience and looking at LFG at any time, run the comp I provided.Discretize has been getting outdated by multiple patches over months now, so I would still recommend to at least double check builds from there at Snowcrows.

@Vinceman.4572 said:

@Lunateric.3708 said:That's not the meta comp for fractals. Meta comps ditched the druid, compressed the healing on chrono and got a third pure pDPS.

Well, it's meta for over 90% of all fractal groups since only very good players are playing without a dedicated healer. Similar to raids where most of the squads have 2 healing druids.

You see SC comps be called meta comps with a single healer so it's fair to say meta isn't most commonly used, it's simply most effective.

Well, we had the discussion about linguistics in several other threads and I don't care about personal sensitivities. For me it's obvious to see that there is a pug meta and a speed clear meta. The first one is the common strategy chosen by the overwhelming majority of players and the latter one - the one for a tiny but skilled minority.

@segman.3560 said:

@Asum.4960 said:I would recommend Snowcrows for Meta Builds.

why druid and 2 dps? waste of dps. get 3 dps instead a healer.

Since fractals are daily, good and bad players get same rewards, no matter the effort or skill :)

not talking about rewards. talking about experience in run itself. having a druid just slows dps. better have minstrel chrono and rest dps and warr for cc/boonstrip

@Draco.9480 said:

When someone is asking for a comp in the first place, I think it's save to assume they don't run a static with exceptionally good players on a daily basis already, and telling them what 99.9% of pugs run made more sense to me personally, but, sure.

@Draco.9480 said:

@"Asum.4960" said:I would recommend Snowcrows for Meta Builds.

Since fractals are daily, good and bad players get same rewards, no matter the effort or skill :)

not talking about rewards. talking about experience in run itself. having a druid just slows dps. better have minstrel chrono and rest dps and warr for cc/boonstrip

The fun part is you don't even lose 5 minutes when using a druid due to "brb door bell", "sec, cat needs to eat", "sry bio afk 1 min", "sry, forgot pots", "sry, wrong weapon/gear" or "oh, forgot to press the confirmation button".In a dedicated speed run environment it makes sense to go full ham. For pugs - even in CMs - the druid variant is the more comfortable way. I've seen too many people struggling and groups disbanding because they couldn't handle the pressure resulting in a lot more wasted time.

@Draco.9480 said:

For those who are not good enough or who prefer safe gameplay, their experience must be improved when taking druid though.

@segman.3560 said:

For those who are not good enough or who prefer safe gameplay, their experience must be improved when taking druid though.

this game is already easy and you need a healer to fix people's feeding problems?

@Vinceman.4572 said:

The fun part is you don't even lose 5 minutes when using a druid due to "brb door bell", "sec, cat needs to eat", "sry bio afk 1 min", "sry, forgot pots", "sry, wrong weapon/gear" or "oh, forgot to press the confirmation button".In a dedicated speed run environment it makes sense to go full ham. For pugs - even in CMs - the druid variant is the more comfortable way. I've seen too many people struggling and groups disbanding because they couldn't handle the pressure resulting in a lot more wasted time.

cuz they're feeders

@Asum.4960 said:

When someone is asking for a comp in the first place, I think it's save to assume they don't run a static with exceptionally good players on a daily basis already, and telling them what 99.9% of pugs run made more sense to me personally, but, sure.

did 3 dps without a healer few times with pugs without a problem. no idea what's so hard in zis game.

@Draco.9480 said:

cuz they're feeders

No, they are not. That's just bs talk.

@Draco.9480 said:did 3 dps without a healer few times with pugs without a problem. no idea what's so hard in zis game.

Ye, in a KP group. No wonder... sigh

@Vinceman.4572 said:

cuz they're feeders

No, they are not. That's just bs talk.

@Draco.9480 said:did 3 dps without a healer few times with pugs without a problem. no idea what's so hard in zis game.

Ye, in a KP group. No wonder... sigh

i joined 200+ kp groups without kp by telling people I've sold my KP and bring confidence to my gameplay. on the first boss they see good dps or good boons/cc or good banners depends on what i play.

Archived