Foefire Armor

Jojo.6140

Checking the [News] Gemstore items: new/returned/sales sticky thread (a news thread and not a discussion thread which is faithfully kept current by the much appreciated @Astral Projections.7320), I searched back page by page for the word "Foefire" and found it last mentioned on Page 6:

April 20, 2018@Astral Projections.7320 said:Sale ending soon (less than 24 hours)Amethyst Aegis

Available for 7 daysFoefire armor Package: 1300 gemsFoefire greaves: 500 gemsFoefire mantle: 500 gemsFoefire wraps: 500 gems

Available for 3 daysStorm Bow: 600 gems

In the future, if the 'last in the gem store' date is not present on the wiki for an item, you may want to check that sticky Gem Store News thread I noted to see when an item was last on sale as it is a very helpful resource for gem store item sale information.

• 1 month later...

@"Jojo.6140" said:So the forefire armor is currently not available in the gemstore. Does anyone know when they have been sold the last time?

Ive been looking on wiki but its gemstore-page wont show when items were on sale the last time.

Just wanted to update your thread from last month to tell you that the Foefire armor is on sale for 7 days - just in case you did not see already that they were available temporarily again.

@Jojo.6140 said:

@"StinVec.3621" said:Just wanted to update your thread from last month to tell you that
- just in case you did not see already that they were available temporarily again.

Hey there, thank you for the reminder! I got the box with the 3 skins as soon as it became available :)

Glad to help out! I didn't want you to possibly miss them while they were available. :)

Archived