The current meta

Jalal.6783

Since the beginning of this season, I have noticed a horrifying trend. Everyone I look I see dead people. No seriously though, the amount of burst, teleport and cc flying around is absolutely mind boggling. Many times, after a mid fight, The enemy team turns into a big roaming deathball that kills everyone and anything it sees in 2 seconds by teleporting, cc and proceeding to wreck face. Feels like i'm spending alot of the game avoiding the enemy because as soon as I see one, many are very soon to follow from stealth, 1200 meter range teleport into instant cc and burst. At mid, many times, the first one up is the first one to get gibbed and once you lose one, the fight quickly turns for the worst and you better tuck your tail and run or else you'll be next. Pretty much, the best way I found to win is wait for someone on the enemy team to overextend, pounce on them and them proceed to roll the others. If the opposite happens and one of your guys get caught, get the heck out of dodge. Everyone is so burst and cc is so heavy that there is little chance to and reason to play anything else.

@Chaith.8256 said:

@Stand The Wall.6987 said:I notice this happening in some games too. its pretty dumb. lol even the most random things are getting ridiculously over buffed, for example: mantra of pain + confusing images (mes scepter 3) hit me for 15k the other day. what the hell? really anet?

Mesmer Scepter OP! What's it like a 3s channel

you missed the point entirely but that's alright I guess.

@Stand The Wall.6987 said:

@Stand The Wall.6987 said:I notice this happening in some games too. its pretty dumb. lol even the most random things are getting ridiculously over buffed, for example: mantra of pain + confusing images (mes scepter 3) hit me for 15k the other day. what the hell? really anet?

Mesmer Scepter OP! What's it like a 3s channel

you missed the point entirely but that's alright I guess.

What's out of line with hitting 15k with a 2s Channel, with glass mantra Mesmer? The greatsword combo even more deadly. This is ArenaNet trying to fix their bad weapons, if players want to play suicide mantra Scepter, be happy

The ranked queue meta is not one shot builds by the way. It's dominated by well played Holosmiths, condi Mirages, Revenants, Core Guards, Soulbeasts.These builds aren't exactly Berserker Mantra Mesmer and Berserker Deadeye which everyone is complaining about.The truth is that one shot builds get shut down and can't farm people as consistently as the true meta

Archived