STOP NERFING REV LMFAO?

JayAction.9056

There is 1 build that is mid tier. 72/100 at best. Like there are no choices that are even semi viable outside of that.

Stop nerfing rev because all of the 5 people that play it don't have grandma reflexes?

Actually can we get some substantial buffs to all the useless traits?

3/6 legends are straight up useless. Jalis, Mallyx, Kalla.

You guys gave up on RENEGADE? Like it's that bad cmon... just add some huge numbers buffs. MAKE IT EASY ON EVERYBODY The functionality is not there.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@JayAction.9056 said:There is 1 build that is mid tier. 72/100 at best. Like there are no choices that are even semi viable outside of that.

Stop nerfing rev because all of the 5 people that play it don't have grandma reflexes?

You guys gave up on RENEGADE? Like it's that bad cmon... just add some huge numbers buffs. MAKE IT EASY ON EVERYBODY The functionality is not there.

Rev was buffed. Rev is meta and has been meta since the sword offhand change. #1 and #2 on the leaderboard in NA in season 12 are revenants.

@Poelala.2830 said:

@JayAction.9056 said:There is 1 build that is mid tier. 72/100 at best. Like there are no choices that are even semi viable outside of that.

You guys gave up on RENEGADE? Like it's that bad cmon... just add some huge numbers buffs.
MAKE IT EASY ON EVERYBODY
The functionality is not there.

Rev was buffed. Rev is meta and has been meta since the sword offhand change. #1 and #2 on the leaderboard in NA in season 12 are revenants.

You guys gave up on RENEGADE? Like it's that bad cmon... just add some huge numbers buffs.
MAKE IT EASY ON EVERYBODY
The functionality is not there.

Zollec is Rev. The other guy is not rev.

Rev was nerfed since s12.

Zollec and others dominating on Rev does not make it balanced. Play rev 5 mins go play holo/mes 5 mins. Tell me it's balanced with a straight face.

@Poelala.2830 said:

@JayAction.9056 said:Zollec is Rev. The other guy is not rev.

Helio played revenant in over 80% of his games in season 12. Rev was buffed this most recent patch.

I have NEVER seen this name on Rev, and I spent s12 top 50 all season until like last 3 days brah. Let's talk facts

Have you ever played Rev? This patch was a major nerf.

@JayAction.9056 said:

Helio played revenant in over 80% of his games in season 12. Rev was buffed this most recent patch.

I have
NEVER
seen this name on Rev, and I spent s12 top 50 all season until like last 3 days brah. Let's talk
facts

You've never heard of Helio? He got #1 last season and is occupying 3/5 top 5 spots atm lol

@shadowpass.4236 said:

I have
NEVER
seen this name on Rev, and I spent s12 top 50 all season until like last 3 days brah. Let's talk
facts

You've never heard of Helio? He got #1 last season and is occupying 3/5 top 5 spots atm lol

Never seen him a single time on Rev. Yeah. I played previous whole season in top 50 until last half week when I couldn't play. He has 3/5 top spots NOT playing Rev?

Is this like people saying Toker plays rev, but in reality he's TRASH at Rev and MAINS thief?

EDIT: I'm guessing that's where all these misconceptions come from. Everybody claiming they play rev and never do or just straight up garbage at it and have achieved a high rating off something else.

@shadowpass.4236 said:

I have
NEVER
facts

And he q's at offtimes and duo q's.

I would add ventari to the useless list. The only real rev build is s/s and staff with glint/shiro. To be fair though it is meta and fairly strong. Though, I cannot tell if last patch was a buff or a nerf.

I prefer condi rev (surely a dead build) which was significantly nerfed by removing the stability from glint.

Renegade ?

@breno.5423 said:This guy must be crazy.Herald is the strongest build at the current meta.

Dude what the kitten are u basing this off of? Like legitimate question. At this point I'm starting to think facts do no matter

ZOLLEC, BRYVANENT, ME... WHO ELSE IS PLAYING HERALD AND WINNING LIKE THAT IM CONFUSED???????

Who are these magic Revenants that are making Herald Strongest build?

Please if you guys are trolling me just stop. Serious thread.

@breno.5423 said:This guy must be crazy.Herald is the strongest build at the current meta.

Now now.... I need to know who is selling such powerful weed. LOL

@"JayAction.9056" may be a little... crazy... sorry jay, but he's actually right when he says rev got a few nerfs in this "rework" because all anet did with it was swap traits from places and rename a few. For example:

1) Burst of Strength before patch applied 20 stacks of vulnerability for 6 secs, which means +20% for you and your friends, but now it's only a 15% bonus dmg for you that lasts 5 secs.2) One with Nature, glint F2, used to apply might + fury + swiftness + protection for you and your group now it only gives a stupid 2 seconds bonus to already applied boons besides costing too much upkeep to be worth anything in it's passive form.

So before spilling BS about a class that you don't know how to play try do a little research. ;)

Rev maybe needs some build diversity, but the shiro build it has is fine, if not slightly overtuned. Its incredible powerful at its role.The problem is that some people are still singing the old tune " rev is hard to play and off-meta" it hasnt been since since the sword changes, and mesmer that got slightly tuned down.Its a shame there is only 1 build, but atleast be happy you not an ele.

@JayAction.9056 said:

Dude what the kitten are u basing this off of? Like legitimate question. At this point I'm starting to think facts do no matter

ZOLLEC, BRYVANENT, ME... WHO ELSE IS PLAYING HERALD AND WINNING LIKE THAT IM CONFUSED???????

I'm pretty serious.If you think 23k+ damage in 3 skills with 0.2 secs cast (with quickness) is balanced... Aside one of the best survival and mobility.

@breno.5423 said:

I'm pretty serious.If you think 23k+ damage in 3 skills with 0.2 secs cast (with quickness) is balanced... Aside one of the best survival and mobility.

There is not an ounce of truth to this statement, you do realize that.

@ArthurDent.9538 said:

Back on topic I after playing around with herald again I will say that the last patch was definitely a nerf from my personal anecdotal experience. The f2 change has pretty much killed heralds protection uptime making it much squishier and the damage isn't really any better. Last season I hit top 25 platinum 3 and this season I can't even stay in plat 2. From less personal experience, other top NA revs like zollec and bryvanent are also doing much worse this season in the ratings. There are a lot more heralds in ranked currently though, probably because they saw what looked like buffs in the patch notes but they really didn't comprehend what many of the changes actually meant.

@ArthurDent.9538 said:

Shackling wave 8~10k, deathstrike 7,5~9k, precision strike around 5~6k, just count boy.

These 3 skills has 1/2 cast, which means 0,25 secs of cast with quickness.

Archived