TO GO EVEN FURTHER BEARYOND!!! Super God Bear Bow

snarfrificus.4230

http://gw2skills.net/editor/?vNMQJATRnE8C1CiN8COsA8vhlEBj5cVuCdPBgVwMLP6Od3upsaqs6K-jFSEQBO4SK8I1f2jumPqEMBHhAA8gAI2+D9S5X6ACgzJzJz5ceOnz50wcOnz5cOnSBA6MN-w

I recommend a special use of the endless kodan tonic to fuse all the bearing necessities together to achieve 5 bear mode! Our power keeps on growing as well if more bear items will be added, so i also recommend getting bear skins for the armor and a bearable kite, the more bear related items the stronger it gets.

Eventually you will reach with all combined into Ultra bear Instinct Bow, that is the state where even hacking thieves cannot hit you or blobs run through you with doing 0 dmg. Every game mode will become a joke and in even pvp they will cry about your bearing skills!

No commander wants you, cause you out perform everyone, even the strongest of guilds in the game. They will make statues of you of your beary prowess! Even Anet will make a story about your bearable personality, so once you start this are you ready for an bearoes journey of legends?

Are you ready to become THE UlTRA BEAR INSTINCT BOW!?

• 2 weeks later...

Archived