This improvements are not aimed to increase the DPS (which i think are very fine) but to improve the amount of targets and increase the utility condition skills bring to the ranger so it's a suitable build for team combat
Baseline range increased to 1200. Remove all Flanking requirements.
The changes are aimed to have the projectiles to splinter and causes lesser duration of conditions to enemies around the target up to 240 units.
- CrossFire : The skill causes 1 Bleeding (3 secs) to target and it causes 1 bleeding (1 1/2 sec) up to 2 targets at up 240 radius from the target.
- Poison Voley : REmove the piercing effect. Each voley apply 1 poison (6 secs) to each target. Each voley create a poison area 240 on target which last 2 seconds.
- Quick Shot : Increase the leap range to 600 units. The leap is a leap finisher. Apply cripple and slow on hit to target and smaller duration 240 units around the target up to 2 aditional targets. .
- Crippling shot : Apply 3 sec immob and 4 sec bleeding to target, apply 1 sec immob and 2 secs bleeding up to 2 foes in 240 around the target.
- Concussion Shot : Apply Stun 2 secs to target. Apply 2 seconds daze up to 2 foes at 240 from target.
Better postions of traits and some reorganisation so the traits don't overlap. Better effects for underused traits, some baseline and new traits to improve other traits from this line.
- Primal Reflexes : Apply Vigor, swiftness and Fury when sucesfully evade an attack or swap weapons.
- Trapper's Expertise : Traps recharge faster (20%). Traps increase duration and pulses (+2 seconds \ pulses) . Increase target cap up to 5.
- Hidden Barbs.
- Lust for Blood : Trait increases chance of Sharpened Edges to 100% to happen in a crit.
- Honned Axes : Trait moved to this line as sword is power and Strider's Defense is moved to BM. Increrase condition damage and ferocity up 180 points each. Increase weapon speed in 15% (similar to LB GM) . (no CD reduction) .
- Vicious Quarry
- Shortbow Mastery : Trait is change to: Reduce recharge of shorbow skills(20%). Increase radius of shortbow splinters to 450 units, increase targets up to 4. Increase condition damage while welding a short bow: +250
Traps to become ramp up skills over time. So they can have uses in Raids or zerg combat. All traps affects up to 3 targets (allies or enemies) pulses once a second to apply effects. Removed spike trap in favor of immob trap which keeps the functionality in a better way than a single launch(0). The effect is applied at the beginning of each pulse.
- Healing Spring : Reduce Base CD to 24 secs. Pulses 6, Healing: 4,920 (1.0). Each pulse cleanse 1 condition and heal 300(0.2). Water field.
- Flame Trap : Pulses 6 . 1 stack burning 6 seconds. Fire field. damagex6 (0.7)
- Viper's Nest: Pulses 8. 1 stack poison 8 seconds. Posion field. damage x8 (0.6)
- Frost Trap. Pulses 4 apply 1 chilled 3 seconds. ice field. Damagex4 (2.0).
- Vines trap : Roots come up from teh ground and entangle enemies. 5 pulses, apply immobilise and bleeding each pulse. Damagex5 (1.3).
- Smoke trap: 60 secs CD. Pulses 4. Damage x4 (0.8) . Apply blindness every pulse. Smoke field.
Entangle is removed as survival elite, the skill is replaced by Survival of the Fittest an skill which applies pulsing Quickness, Fury and Resistance for 6 seconds at 75secs CD
Entangle skill is moved to be the active of the elite spirit Spirit of Nature.
So what do you think? Would this open the door for some condi ranger in competitive scene (pvp/wvw) without nerfing the PvE side?