Fav Black Lion Weapon Skin?

Jevati.4328

I know they're expensive and not everyone has the gold to buy them off the TP or the currency to get them via tickets, etc.

BUT -- whether you've bought one, or several, or none... what's your fave Black Lion weapon skin?

I personally go back and forth about which one I like the best. I have to say, the current Equinox skins are super cool. I really like how the moon on the staff actually turns, so you can see a full moon and a new moon and the phases between. <3

Edited: Here's a pic:nVNWc0j.png

Mine has been the Pact Fleet set - the greatsword in particular.I also like the Merciless and Glacial sets.

! rDZ0iVF.png! 68TjfDr.jpg! WfFqqzl.jpg

Honestly, I like almost all of the weapon sets that are not:

• yet another gold colored set (partially or fully)
  • yet another bone/bone-based set
  • yet another set that would be very nice in all ways except it has silly ribbons hanging off of all the weapons

It is just a shame for me that so many of the sets are plagued with the aspects I noted above, so I have zero interest in at least a dozen weapon sets.

Since 1 have 18 chars I play with a different look for each that means there are multiple skins I like and use depending on the char.

Both some that come especially to mind.Improvised dagger: looks like a broken bottle. Great for a barbarian look.Glacial staff: looks like it’s made of ice and is a great staff for an ElementalistFused Greatsword: one of the first cosmetics weapon sets to be released, back in 2013.And the whole Dominator weapon set, which I have 5 of.

If I had to pick a set it's probably the Improvised weapons, for the creativity and sheer strangeness of them. I don't use any of them because they don't suit my characters, but I love showing them to people.

In terms of ones I actually have my favourite is probably the Glacial Sword, or the Tempest Torch which IMO are both really pretty. Yes they're flashy, unrealistic skins but I like them and I have fun using them.

Archived