[Suggestion] Color code bounty boards/waypoints

Tekoneiric.6817

I was running a bounty group out of annoyance at the previous group commander randomly wandering the map and I had an idea. Color code either the bounty boards on maps or their waypoints to specific colors on the map so that it'll encourage commanders to use that color tag to run bounties off that board. It would help players know which board they are working off of.

@AliamRationem.5172 said:Why does it matter which bounty board they work off of? Just follow the tag and you will be wherever the bounty is.

Usually this is the case but sometimes it can be quite chaotic if the group doesn't seem to know where they are going. Earlier the group I joined was on one side of the map, I went there then they went off like they were going to a bounty then the commander jumped clear across the map then started heading back to the general area they were in. Also when you have multiple tags up on a map it might help players just joining to know which bounty board to wait at for the next bounty rather than wasting your time rushing out to a bounty then it's done before they get there.

If might also help if the map showed some kind of zone indicator (dotted lines) that divide it into bounty zones. Often times real world maps show indicators for zones such as those used in aviation show zones for different class airspace.

Archived