Need Damage Types Weapons List

Biziut.3594

Hey guys! I want to collect weapons with each damage type for my thief but i can't find a full list of weapons that have damage type. I checked wiki https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Damage_type and i guess they have most of them and that would mean thet only weapons with ice damage type are 2 leg axes but i didn't saw Antonina and Sikandar weapons that have choking animations so I wonder if there are more weapons missing and thats why i need a list.

Better question is to ask for weapons with diffrent kill animation then I think bud.EditIf I remember right incinerator the legendary dagger give burning death animation and bolt the sword may give electric one.Edit 2Seems I was wrong the wiki state it as damage type just like you do mate, guess you have to do the two legendaries to get all the damage types for your thief untill theif get axe as elite spec weapon. ( frostfang is the last ice damage type you can get atm )

Sourcehttps://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Damage_type

It's ok with burning and electric animations coz i have Bolt and Fiery dragon Sword/Luminous weapons. I thought more about ice and choking ones and hoped there is a full list somewhere to check if there is some hidden ice damage weapons except leg axes and weps with choking that i can actually transmute to ascended grade without losing the effect.

@Urud.4925 said:Wow, thanks @Biziut.3594 , I've learnt something new. So there's a reason why sometimes my enemies die choking (mostly awakening) or trembling after a lightning bolt. I've been always disturbed by these horrible animations. Now I know that I can remove them by simply changing the skin :)

It's not working like that on most weapons. If you give any weapon skin of weapon with certain Damage Type it will last. For example if you'll give your simple green grade axe skin of the Frostfang enemies will still die with Ice animation horever there is an exception for Exotic stand alone weapons from HoT and Forged weapons from PoF, they are unique exotic weapons with Choking death animations (but it's not written on them for some reason) and if you take for example Berserker Ebb (HoT exotic sword) and kill a foe with it, mob will die with choking animation but if you give some other sword skin of Berserker Ebb mob will die with default Physical animation. Don't know if it's a bug tho, wish A-Net make all weapons tuned with certain Damage Type, It's no longer tied up only to legendaries anyways and i would love to see enemies die from chill when I am stabbing them with my Jormag's Breath or at least give us more weapons with diffrent damage types. But back on the track also if you play elementalist or necromancer your skills will cause mobs to die in diffrent ways (attunements, death magic, you know to make mood).

Archived