PoF music boxes missing in novelty section

It seems like the PoF music boxes are missing in the novelty wardrobe

Khadiri's Music BoxNightingale's Music BoxTinari's Music BoxGhiwane's Music BoxHafez's Music Box

Disclaimer: I do not have any of them since they are super rare drops and their chatcodes are not working for some reason, so I am not 100% sure if I am right about this oversight. They might just be hidden until unlocked?Could also not hurt to make a nice collection with title for them to encourage people to farm these (and let's face it due to the rarity most people do not even know about their existance).

@Mewcifer.5198Yeah that could be a reason.

Another thing is, that music boxes (at least the one i luckily got) have to be double clicked AND there is a text box showing up, where you have to choose „press button“ in order to use it, so maybe that‘s another readon why it could be more difficult to implement in the novelties wardrobe...

@Malediktus.9250 said:

@Mewcifer.5198 said:I wonder if they didn't get added because they don't replace the players skills like other novelty music items.

Maybe, in that case they should be reworked to work like the SAB music boxes. Should not be that much work considering all the assets already exist.

I don't think that would work, the point of the music boxes was that they played music without interfering with your gameplay, if they worked like the SAB boxes they would interfere.

Hopefully they can make it so using them with the novelty action can bring up the text box and have them play their music that way.

• 4 weeks later...

I have Khadiri's Music Box and want it to get added to the novelty section too! I know it only has two buttons to play and not really a playable instrument, but the music sounds nice! It shows up as an exotic item for those not aware, and shows up for 50s to sell to a vendor if you have it in a normal bag.

• 7 months later...
  • 1 year later...