What’s your favorite elite skill?

feanor.4605

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thematically it's Shiro's Jade Winds. I love how deeply seated it is in the lore.From a mechanics standpoint it's Daggerstorm. It can generate many many procs off signet of healing in addition to its high dps and really turn a situation around.My main is elementalist, but sadly the elite skills are all crap, so I'm using Take root.

I can't actually think of any. Most of them are either too weak to be noteworthy, or one too long of a cooldown to be useful. There a few exceptions, but those just end up being the same as normal utility skills. I use Flesh Golem, Glyph of Greater Elementals, and Mantra of Liberation quite a lot - but all of those are literally just mild buffs to normal utilities.

Don't have one. None of them really stand out to me. They're all pretty bland in my opinion. They aren't defining like they where in GW1.

OH! Actually. If we can include GW1 into it it would be a toss up between Virulence and Fevered dreams! Both so much fun to use! Spiteful Spirit was awesome too! Also any of the avatar skills on dervish. Aura of the Lich! OH oh! PAINIC! mmm. Soul Twisting was good too. Beguiling haze was awesome. Moebius Strike was fun. Hundread Blades and vow of strength! Discord was neat, but not personally a big fan. Lost of people loved it though. What about Xinrae's Weapon! Yes yes! Healer's Boon was sick. As was Unyielding Aura. Can't forget about Savannah Heat. WHY WASN'T THAT ADDED INTO THE GAME WITH PoF ANET???? Searing Flames was great. Used that a lot. Ray of Judgment was pretty awesome too. just a death pillar of light from the sky. No biggy... lol. Barrage was iconic and fun to use.

GW1 elites were so iconic and integral to build making. In GW2 its just like... Oh yeah.. they exist.

@Wolfb.7025 said:

@Rysdude.3824 said:I like Prime Light Beam. Love firing it into a group and just watch players flop.

TIRO FINALE

asdf, sadly I haven't seen other classes elite skills, but I'm in love with all the Holosmith has to offer. Prime Light Beam just looks so freakin cool.

Yes! The only way you could make it any better would be by sticking it on a shark. Sharks with freaking laser beams, that's cool.

For me it's "Embrace the Darkness" while channeling Mallyx. It feels like a super power. All stats boosted, AoE torment & burn, unblockable, ignore blindness, gain resistance & damage reduction (from traits), no cooldown, and simply amazing visuals, like wrapped in deep purple abyssal demonic energy, demon face, an avatar of destruction.

Mallyx occasionally shouts "Now you shall witness true ultimate power!" on use. I mean... c'mon... how much cooler can it get?

Everytime I activate it, my inner voice goes MWAHAHA.

Archived