Fashion Wars inspiration: WvW Medium Triumphant Armor

Rysdude.3824

Hello everyone,I'm pursuing my legendary armor through WvW for my Holosmith (Sylvari male) but I'm having trouble matching the Triumphant armor skin with anything. Would anyone care to share their fashion wars looks if they are using this skin? Specifically, the coat piece as I would eventually like to make use of the tentacle effect. I've tried numerous combinations from the wardrobe but could have missed some particular combination.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Maybe it would help to look at GW2Style.com? You can search for all the looks using a particular armour skin. Here's a link to the search page (it won't let me link to search results for some reason). Just select medium under "Armor Class", Triumphant Brigandine under "Chest", then click search, and it'll show you all the looks people have uploaded using that chest piece (there are 45 of them). You might want to look at the ones using the Triumphant Hero's Brigandine as well.

@"Tommo Chocolate.5870" said:Maybe it would help to look at GW2Style.com? You can search for all the looks using a particular armour skin. Here's a link to the search page (it won't let me link to search results for some reason). Just select medium under "Armor Class", Triumphant Brigandine under "Chest", then click search, and it'll show you all the looks people have uploaded using that chest piece (there are 45 of them). You might want to look at the ones using the Triumphant Hero's Brigandine as well.

So helpful! Thank you!

Archived