new map location?

sorudo.9054

@Angelica Dream.7103 said:Please! No more new maps. So many are becoming dead spots. And if you need to do content for like legendary weapons or other reasons it is becoming difficult since you need people around to help with some of the events.

Bold statement. I don't agree at all. I play at pretty godforsaken times and even I can find at least 5 players on any map. Not to mention that you can comfortably solo many events.

@Blocki.4931 said:

@"Angelica Dream.7103" said:Please! No more new maps. So many are becoming dead spots. And if you need to do content for like legendary weapons or other reasons it is becoming difficult since you need people around to help with some of the events.

Bold statement. I don't agree at all. I play at pretty godforsaken times and even I can find at least 5 players on any map. Not to mention that you can comfortably solo many events.

Most people think: "No commander with 40 people in squad ? DEAD MAP!!"

@"sorudo.9054" said:i dunno if this is new or all known but i saw something i never saw till now, maybe a new map for LW or the long awaited housing the trailer talked about or maybe a place to start the new expansion?

First: it's the Bastion of the Penitent Raid wingSecond: No "housing" is coming to the game. We are getting Sun's Refugee which is in ElonaThird: there is no talk about any new expansion yet

@ReaverKane.7598 said:

@starlinvf.1358 said:What I wanna know is how the hell a Fortress the size of DR itself managed to stay hidden for centuries, when its not only along the coast line, but next to the river that goes up to DR.

Magic?No, seriously, Mursaat Magic (the overseers of the White Mantle were Mursaat) is all about concealment and subterfuge.

Curse your logic!!!

@Angelica Dream.7103 said:Please! No more new maps. So many are becoming dead spots. And if you need to do content for like legendary weapons or other reasons it is becoming difficult since you need people around to help with some of the events.

I love love LOVE maps and exploration. I pretty much solo everything anyways. Please add a thousand more new ones! I'd also be happy with adding more content to old ones, but i hear anet doesn't like to do that. So new maps it is!

Archived