[Suggestion] Cat collection

qbalrog.8017

Not a bad idea. I would even one up it and suggest a novelty chair item that you can sit in with cast sitting on the top, or on your lap or walking around by the feet of the chair or something! hahaha.

In terms of knowing which one you have, the only real option is to go through the Wikipedia and try to remember which ones you've done or revisit them and see if the dialogue is there.

A new cat wouldn't be a bad idea though.

As an even crazier cat guy, I wish there was a way to permanently save/adopt the poor cat and her kittens in the heart completion in Amnoon. I always make sure I do that tent for the heart completion!

@Eekasqueak.7850 said:

@Discoteka.2758 said:There's a GW2 discord bot that will also inform you which cats you still need. The command is $cats I believe if you are a part of a discord with that bot.

But I also would love a collection...maybe even a title and the chair that was suggested. For sure!

Title: Crazy Catmander

There are some negative consequences to that.

Every collection in the game so far is finite. That means all cats would have to be released together instead of an arbitrary number of them at a time. There would have to be multiple collections in order to add more cats.

On the other hand they seem to be working on a dog collection so uh ... maybe?

@Khisanth.2948 said:

@Discoteka.2758 said:There's a GW2 discord bot that will also inform you which cats you still need. The command is $cats I believe if you are a part of a discord with that bot.

But I also would love a collection...maybe even a title and the chair that was suggested. For sure!

Every collection in the game so far is finite. That means all cats would have to be released together instead of an arbitrary number of them at a time. There would have to be multiple collections in order to add more cats.

Wait we can collect a dog or 2 now were?EditHope we get a commander dogtag hurdur =) and they can be the under dog in the war in the home instance hehe

@Linken.6345 said:

Wait we can collect a dog or 2 now were?EditHope we get a commander dogtag hurdur =) and they can be the under dog in the war in the home instance hehe

Only some data mined stuff so far.

@"cptaylor.2670" said:Not a bad idea. I would even one up it and suggest a novelty chair item that you can sit in with cast sitting on the top, or on your lap or walking around by the feet of the chair or something! hahaha.

In terms of knowing which one you have, the only real option is to go through the Wikipedia and try to remember which ones you've done or revisit them and see if the dialogue is there.

A new cat wouldn't be a bad idea though.

As an even crazier cat guy, I wish there was a way to permanently save/adopt the poor cat and her kittens in the heart completion in Amnoon. I always make sure I do that tent for the heart completion!

8a929082ff484d8b90429f1f5928b73d.jpg

I suggest a chair built into a cat tree house!!!!

Or this.....1735566144539a3dc310ae4f95f17a8f.jpg

@Khisanth.2948 said:

Could just work like dive master, one big achievement for most and smaller ones added as more maps expand on it.

• 2 weeks later...

@"Inculpatus cedo.9234" said:You can find which cats you are missing in the Wiki (link above), with the help of the provided widget: https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Hungry_cat_scavenger_hunt#Hungry_cat_locations

Good luck.

^^^^ This ^^^^

If you complete the collection then every time you go into your home instance you will have the company of more cats than you could ever want. They even leave dead birds for you to clean up!

You realize the available cats we already have include one that's only available during Super Adventure festival each April and requires a good bit of precision jumping to get, one that wants to be fed a gift of battle, several that require specific living story episodes unlocked, as well as one that requires you to do fractal scale 100?

I wouldn't mind a cat collection myself, but I'd rather not have one than see all the salt mines open on the forums once people realize that only a very few players actually have the abilities to finish said collection.

Archived