Mistakes Repeated.

Ithilwen.1529

Once again, Necro is OP. I find it a near hard counter to my core mez. ANET needs to understand that an OP class does not make a pleasant season.

Yes, I acknowledge core Mesmer is underpowered... however, I'm unwilling to invest the time in learning Mirage. I believe it will keep receiving nerfs until it is bottom of the stack. There's little point in learning a specialization that's likely to be made underpowered.

Instead, ANET should balance the game.

I've spent close to 6 years learning Mesmer. The pattern is for the class to do well for a season or two, then be down for about a year.

Yes, I learn slowly and put a lot of effort into it. Mirage would be a whole other investment. There's little point in starting something that will take years to master, knowing it will likely be underpowered by the time I get there.

It would be easier for you to learn to kite the reaper when s/he goes into shroud, or disengage than it would be to ask Anet to balance the game and get suitable results or learn Mirage.

I would aggressively argue that Mirage is even easier to pick up than core mesmer, but I'll respect your investment on that point on the grounds that I can relate to not playing cheese just because its in season.

Neeeh. Mirage is easy to learn, even power version. It is direct improvement to core mesmer so you would probably get used to it pretty fast. If you are talking about condi mirage then it is even easier.

Btw. Core necro is even weaker then core mesmer, so if you want to complain, complain on the particular spec

TIL something is OP if using an under-preforming build I can't counter it.

Maybe you should ask for help on how instead of saying its OP because you can't beat it but looking at this forums track record that wont happen. There is also an entire thread on it . Mes, even core mes, is such an easy built to counter reaper if you take greatsword because of the range and know how to kite and properly starve of LF.

Archived