Gem Purchase Issues - Aug/Sep 2018

System

Me and my wife are trying buy gems as well. When I confirmed the gem purchase, it brings me back to gem amount selection screen. Been trying several times now. Dunno what's happening. Please accept my money, Anet. I already sent a ticket, btw.

Having the same exact issue, about to send support ticket now.

@Harial.6753 said:Yeah, i'm having the same issue right now hopefully they will fix it soon... i won't even bother on sending a ticket because i don't think it will help at all but...✌ please Anet i just want to give you guys my money... fix this!:confused:

I made a contact with CS and they solved my problem in 9 hours.Everything works now ✌

@Rihar.3465 said:

@Harial.6753 said:Yeah, i'm having the same issue right now hopefully they will fix it soon... i won't even bother on sending a ticket because i don't think it will help at all but...✌ please Anet i just want to give you guys my money... fix this!:confused:

I made a contact with CS and they solved my problem in 9 hours.Everything works now ✌

humm Aright i'll give it a shot thanks for the update :) hopefully they fix mine as well

Archived