[Suggestions] Halloween 2018

Zaoda.1653

Most are familiar with the Poly-luminescent Undulating Refractors that came from Halloween, and currently we have the colours: teal, black, orange and green available at the moment, however I personally would love to see 4 new colours added to this year's Halloween: Blue, red, yellow, and purple. This would complete all 6 colours on the colour wheel (red, orange, yellow, green, blue, and purple/violet). Both primary (red, yellow, blue) and secondary colours (green, orange, purple) would be available for players to experiment with.

What rewards would you guys personally like to see added with Halloween 2018?

I would like to see the Halloween story being re-enacted every year with 3 chapters

• Shadow of the Mad King, about how the Mad King returned to Tyria.
  • Blood and Madness, about resealing the Blood Prince.
  • He Who Laughs Last, about how the barely surviving remnants of the soul of the finally deceased Palawa Joko's became trapped in the Mad King's Realm with the help of the Commander as the ultimate practical joke (and of course getting those soul remnants involves Aurene, glass jars, and fart jokes).

These would be doable once a year for nice rewards like extra corn cobs.

And thanks to having 3 factions for Halloween, during Halloween in WvW, the appearance of NPCs would be changed to those three factions:

• The Mad King's toy and candy minions.
  • The Blood Prince's rebels and skeletons.
  • And Palawa's ghosts of deceased Elonians and Awakened.

And reaper's rumble could return as a 3-way fight.

@MithranArkanere.8957 said:

• He Who Laughs Last, about how the barely surviving remnants of the soul of the finally deceased Palawa Joko's became trapped in the Mad King's Realm with the help of the Commander as the ultimate practical joke (and of course getting those soul remnants involves Aurene, glass jars, and fart jokes).

when did aurene become a soul eater?

I want to see more Armour skins. They don't have to be FULL Armours. Festive head pieces would be great (I mean seriously where is our Jack-O-Lantern Helm??). I would also like to see more Guild Hall Decorations added and hopefully for a "decent" price this time... Like Grave Stones and Spooky Fences (more Creepy trees would be nice as well!!). Maybe a new Spooky Throne of some sort? (Please not in gem store though >_<)

I've been really happy with what has come out of Halloween overall. Getting a second chance at all the book backpacks was awesome. It was one of the things I missed when I first started and I'd been hoping for another shot at them for years. My suggestion would be to give people a chance to get anything else that hasn't been available for a while.

My other would be some more unique weapon skins in addition to the Haunted set that you can earn from the dailies and such. The Greatsaw Greatsword, Chain Sword, Scythe Staff, Severed Dagger, Ghastly Grinning Shield and Grinning Gourd Rifle are my favorite skins in the game. The next set with the Silly Scimitar Sword, Bloody Brince Staff, Chiroptophobia Greatsword, Dead Drop Shield and Araneae Longbow were strong as well. And then there are the craftables - Arachnophobie, The Mad Moon and The Crossing. And year after year, we've gotten more. So I'd like to see that continue.

--Endless Roll of Toiletpaper: get rid of the 3 uses

--Endless Rotten egg

--Lantern for permanent lightsource https://imgur.com/a/75D0Y1P

and:--[Halloween Backpack and Costume Brawl Weapon]

Oswald’s Book of Mischief

~Do a Number of quests to get the Backpack which will also unlock the costume brawl book~

Backpack:Book skin with purple cover, real moving eye on it, a row of teeth at the sides with the red ribbon thingy as a tongue and green mist oozing down from it.((this is an old idea from before the binding of ipos came out I just copy/paste it, so another skin would be nice))Costume Brawl Version:Double click to equip: the book hovers in front of you (like the old guardian books did)Attacks!When selecting a skill the pages flick to a picture and some text of the skill1: Spiders! [cone attack with a swarm of little plastic spiders]2: Wipe Out! [a giant roll of toiletpaper falls from the sky, knocking foes back]3: Edrick’s Bane! [Puddle of Candycorn Glaze to slow down foes]4: The Smell! [you summon a slow walking putrid zombie that explodes in a cloud of poison, comes out of the ground where you place your target]5: Boo! [you place a scarecrow which fears foes away from it]All skills are shouted in Thorn’s voice1 skill Spiders! Is your fast attack so it need different versions of the shout (screaming, shouting, ghoulish, whispering)

--An aura like the effect on https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Nest with spiders crawling all over you.

--https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Egg_Injection as a backpack item: it places a clutch of pulsating spider eggs on your char

--The return of annual hats, make hats great again! Especially https://wiki.guildwars.com/wiki/Pumpkin_Crown !!!

--a Backitem like the https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Hovering_Mad_Mirror but with a spooky background and the occasional ghost appearing in it.

Plz!! Like for festival of four winds, add again 5 new decos plz!!!! Here are some ideas: -Iron platforms you can see around the cauldron in lion's arch, iron stairs! (Can be seen in dement clocktower. The clocktower summit! Interactable ghost door that act like a regular door! A carpet and stone walls! :D plz <3To sum up:1~ Iron bars platform2~ Iron bars staircase3~ Small clocktower4~ Ghost Door (interact-able)5~ Stone walls

@hugo.4705 said:Plz!! Like for festival of four winds, add again 5 new decos plz!!!! Herd are some ideas: -Iron platforms you can see around the cauldron in lion's arch, iron stairs! (Can be seen in dement clocktower. The clocktower summit! Interactable ghost door that act like a regular door! A carpet and stone walls! :D plz <3To sum up:1~ Iron bars platform2~ Iron bars staircase3~ Small clocktower4~ Ghost Door (interact-able)5~ Stone walls

I’d freaking love getting the stonewalls and the Clocktower! Holy cow that’d be so cool and imagine the things you could build!!!

Archived