WvW Power Revs, Dump Devastation for Corruption

Justine.6351

@Kenshu.3825 said:How do you like so far?? Do u still run full zerk gear? Glint shiro still also?

Yeah same gear except I dumped bloodlust for cleansing on my hammer.Fought some condition scrouge/mirages and was letting them dump condition on me before I would swap legends to transfer it. Was actually kind of fun. Note, that trait will only transfer, it won't remove conditions without targets nearby nor if they evade/invulnerable it sadly.

I don't think you can give up shiro or glint to utilize mallyx. Fury generation is revenants damage.

Pulsating Pestilence is such a fun trait. I have tried to make it work on a support rev but it's hard to reliably transfer conditions with the smaller radius. Still very very fun to actually do successfully, especially with True Nature-Mallyx (which I believe removes the conditions regardless of enemy proximity).

What weapons do you run? Hammer/Staff? Are you able to reliably get 4 stacks of torment going often enough to proc Opportune Extraction?

@"Pterikdactyl.7630" said:Pulsating Pestilence is such a fun trait. I have tried to make it work on a support rev but it's hard to reliably transfer conditions with the smaller radius. Still very very fun to actually do successfully, especially with True Nature-Mallyx (which I believe removes the conditions regardless of enemy proximity).

What weapons do you run? Hammer/Staff? Are you able to reliably get 4 stacks of torment going often enough to proc Opportune Extraction?

hammer/staff,No I cant get 4 stacks of torment. Is a dead trait for me the same as the devastation minor traits.

You should mention that this is for roaming and or smaller scale, as for large scale blob v blob zerg v zerg dropping devastation is no bueno, AP is used for group utility and swift termination is how u generate downs, and for me since i live on the edge when i smallscale i prefer s/s so giving up the sword trait makes me cry, that being said this looks interesting

Archived