To New Players

This may not be the best area. but I feel this is a good area to say it. If you are new. if you need help. Don't be afraid to ask. Guild wars 2 is an amazing community it's full of people who care and help each other. it has been since I joined and it will be far after I have ever left. and I feel its important to say this in this time..with the way price acted. with another shooting going on and games being blamed we must hold together we must hold onto what makes this game great. we have always been called the care bear community by the others. and thats nothing to be ashamed of we are an example of what gaming communities should be. so if your new..and your afraid to ask for help. rather its beating zhaitan. to fighting the god of war himself. to just small things. someone might know the answer someone might jump in and help you. never be afraid to ask in this community we have our reputation for a reason. there are bad apples out there..there always will be...but everyone i have met in my 5 years of player..have been wonderful caring people. so ask for help. don't stress out..don't get frustrated just ask. someone will help.

thank you for your time. enjoy your day ^.=.^

Archived