Halloween community content submissions

NeilChapman.5902

I realise that this might be a bit early but my reason for asking is that I submitted a video for last year and missed the deadline by about a day due to the short official notice.

When will you be accepting submissions for the Halloween community content live stream?Gaile Gray enjoyed my entry last year (enough to leave a comment on Youtube) but as mentioned above I missed the submission deadline for it to be considered. With that in mind is there a possibility that it could be considered for this year?

• 1 month later...
  • ArenaNet Staff

This was one of the BEST things from last year, and I was sad beyond belief that I could not feature it on the show. We don't give bunches of notice for CSL because we're not able to set the date far in advance, and sometimes that means we miss a few things. Thank goodness we have an archive for using art in the next year's show! I posted today that we're having an October show. I'm curating now. If you read that post, you may have noticed a reference to "last year" in the comments, eh? Now, I can't accurately predict which art I might be able to use... nudge nudge wink wink but if I was able to ascertain (translation: had already ascertained) that the content was original and the music was copyright free... then there's a really good chance it'd show up in this year's show. :dizzy:

Archived