If we can get pve rewards from pvp then I want pvp rank from doing claw of jormag

Einsof.1457

So what's the deal? Is Spvp designed so people can just wander around the map watching netflix to get ascended armor? If we can get pve rewards from pvp then I want pvp rank from doing claw of jormag. Heck, at least tie the ascended pve rewards to your actual pvp rating to at least insensitive people to idk...try to get better at pvp instead of milking pips and holding down W and netflixing their way to ascended gear?

@Ziggityzog.7389 said:How dare you! PvE reward hunters who ruin the game by just sitting and farming pips and not trying are still paid customers. Sure it ruins and brings down pvp but least the PvEers but skins and spend money. Gotta make them happy.

That's fine. If that's the case then I want pvp rank and rating from doing open world pve. its gotta work both ways.

This is the best idea ever. I subscribe, PvP rewards and rating should be obtained from PvE. This would make our gameplay insanely better because players from PvE already know their main professions and rotations, so why not get both rewards at the same time (PvP+PvE), just like a morning coffee contains coffee+milk+sugar and we get it all instantly, from a single coffee bag. We could get both PvE rewards and PvP ratings from a single bag of loot.

This is an awesome idea. Thank you Einsof.1457.

I was just being sarcastic. Your hope will never happen. This game's pvp is dead and the only think keeping the game afloat is the black lion cash market. Hince they cater to the PvE crowd and make them come into pvp to ruin it for more flashy items.

It's not as tho they could have good pvp in guild wars..... wait guild wars 1 had good pvp that was just for pvp and no PvE rewards in there.

Archived