having hard problems targeting enemies

When I'm In Pvp or WvW whenever I press tab to target the nearest enemy it focus other things or stuff and NOT the real enemy, this is unplayable and annoying. For exdample it targets enemy castle walls, a necro golem insted the necro, a pet instead of the ranger, roots instead of the enemy, turrets instead of the enemy engineer.What can I do to fix this?

@Linken.6345 said:well except for castle wall everything else is working as it should they are enemys.its like saying i dont target the players becouse all the npcs are in the way well they are suposed to be in your way.EditQuite stunned that you dident complain about all the mesmer clones.

The thing is when I have an enemy player in front of me and click target, it targets a NPC guardian that is far in a tower instead of the player in front of me, I dont think this is right.

@Axelteas.7192 said:

@Linken.6345 said:well except for castle wall everything else is working as it should they are enemys.its like saying i dont target the players becouse all the npcs are in the way well they are suposed to be in your way.EditQuite stunned that you dident complain about all the mesmer clones.

The thing is when I have an enemy player in front of me and click target, it targets a NPC guardian that is far in a tower instead of the player in front of me, I dont think this is right.

It's been a problem since the start. It's why most people mouse click the target. It's a nuisance tho

Archived