[Video] "Commentary" Druid Outnumbered in WvW

Lynnie.7213

@"Lynnie.7213" said:Another lettuce ranger girl video for you. Let me know your thought on the "text-commentary", if i should continue or not, or if i could improve something. Sadly do a real commentary for me is not a good option since english is not my main language.

This is a great video! Alot of good information and gameplay tips for those of us new. And your english is great. Thank you for sharing!

@Rysdude.3824 said:

@"Lynnie.7213" said:Another lettuce ranger girl video for you. Let me know your thought on the "text-commentary", if i should continue or not, or if i could improve something. Sadly do a real commentary for me is not a good option since english is not my main language.

This is a great video! Alot of good information and gameplay tips for those of us new. And your english is great. Thank you for sharing!

@Orion Templar.4589 said:That was fun to watch, and educational. Thank you for sharing!

Thanks, it means a lot to me. I will continue with these projects and maybe someday i do a real commentary. :)

Archived