dragon horns > where are the dye slots??

Ayakaru.6583

When you wear the dragon horns with the circlet, it has 4 dye slots.But when you equip just the horns, it suddenly only has 1.Even though when you wear it with circlet, it has a defined script for the horn basse and the crevices.This means in the greater form, it has 2 dye slots reserved for just the horn, doesn't affect the circlet in any way.Yet the second dye slot is lost when you equip it without the circlet.

As an outsider, it seems like someone deliberately, and fully knowing what he was doing- removed the dye slots afterwards, thinking two dye slots for one skin would betoo complex for us to handle.Come on, man, cut us some slack. This was entirely unnecessary. if two dye slots can exist on an item without affecting trinkets bound to it, why can't the same two dyeslots exist on the horns without the trinkets?

I posted about this week ago with only one or two relevant replies.It's sad that on promo picture, you can clearly see that the circlet-less version of horns ("Dragon Horns") has two dyes, black horns and yellow glowing details:https://www.guildwars2.com/en/news/keep-your-edge-with-an-enchanted-dragon-crown-and-shattered-cathedral-glider/Why would someone split 1 skin into two inferior ones without keeping nice effects and customizability...

Hopefully this is an unintended bug. There's no reason to limit the base horn version in a gem store purchased bundle. I wonder if this was originally designed as progressive in-game content and they decided to just gem store it instead?

I would love the two-color horns without the big forehead fire blaze you get on the full set.

Archived