Fairness and such

Magnito.6187

Wait are you saying you rather had that gold division duo in your team so it would be fair because both teams had 1 premade then? LolThe numbers of premades says nothing about fairness/advantage or not. In fact you prolly would have lost 500-0 if that other duo was on your team. It’s not like you were vs rom/drazeh duo and zan/misha all in the same team. You simply was vs 1 good duo. Stop crying and get good. I managed to beat them, why can’t you?:)

@Nash.3974 said:Wait are you saying you rather had that gold division duo in your team so it would be fair because both teams had 1 premade then? LolThe numbers of premades says nothing about fairness/advantage or not. In fact you prolly would have lost 500-0 if that other duo was on your team. It’s not like you were vs rom/drazeh duo and zan/misha all in the same team. You simply was vs 1 good duo. Stop crying and get good. I managed to beat them, why can’t you?:)

Dear lord there's absolutely no need to be so hostile.. :astonished: Say they had a gold duo, but we had two goldies queueing seperate, that wouldn't be called a fair match. Besides from that: I'm just a pleb and had to face rom/drazeh and another duo on top of that. Aye, they may have been gold, but we all know the diffrence between gold 3 and plat 1-2 is a fart.

@Phantom.6205 said:

@Nash.3974 said:Wait are you saying you rather had that gold division duo in your team so it would be fair because both teams had 1 premade then? LolThe numbers of premades says nothing about fairness/advantage or not. In fact you prolly would have lost 500-0 if that other duo was on your team. It’s not like you were vs rom/drazeh duo and zan/misha all in the same team. You simply was vs 1 good duo. Stop crying and get good. I managed to beat them, why can’t you?:)

Do you wear a bicycle helmet for your reasoning? 2 duo que means they have superior communication over the map. BUT HEY MAN GOOD FOR YOU THAT YOU BEAT THEM CAUSE WHAT BETTER WAY TO STROKE YOUR OWN EGO, GG EZ TY

it's not about ego masturbation but all about the gold and grandmaster marks.

Archived