Silverwastes aborted renown heart? — Guild Wars 2 Forums

Silverwastes aborted renown heart?

I was in the Silverwastes at Camp Resolve and noticed various things laying around such as water buckets, food racks and rusty scrap laying around. I'm curious if when they were designing the map of they originally intended to have renown hearts on the map but canceled it before release?

Comments

• derd.6413derd.6413 Member ✭✭✭✭

doubtfull since they stopped with hearts back in dry top. i think it's there more so it seems that it's a place with lots of things going on.

I Have No friends, so I Must pug

• It has been a while since I played through it but, I think those all have parts to play in some of the Living World Season 2 episodes.

• segman.3560segman.3560 Member ✭✭✭

@derd.6413 said:
    doubtfull since they stopped with hearts back in dry top. i think it's there more so it seems that it's a place with lots of things going on.

They stopped with hearts in Orr.

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.