Liveing world season 1?

DuiePyle.4398

There is an aproximately 2 hour long narrative fan made video which summarizes Living World Season 1 for people who are interested and enjoy the lore.

As mentioned LWS1 was made up of temporary one time events which when over did not return. It even went as far as completely destroying one of the main cities (Lions Arch) and permanent changes to many maps (Kessex Hills for example).

@"Batel.9206" said:If you want to see the three-hour recap of Season One that Cyninja mentioned, here's the video:

!

I watched this when I finished the core game and got that in-game summary. I knew there was a lot more to the story so I watched this video. It was very well-made and gave me a lot of insight into things I run into in the game now. I'm sorry I wasn't around to run Season One in person, it must have been so much fun to experience!

• 4 weeks later...

Glad you guys enjoying my GW2 season 1 movie. That project was a nightmare when I worked on it. I had no idea what I was thinking having to make such a long video like that. God I am so glad it's over. When I get more free time though I want to make another GW2 movie but can't say much yet. All I can say is it's going to be much harder than anything I ever done before.

Archived