How to Prepare For the Alliance System.

Sovereign.1093

@Player.9621 said:preparing now would be like asking people who have never seen water to design a submarineI am pretty sure the specifics of the question would be redundant when asking questions to imaginary people that cannot exist since people sort of need water to live. But nevertheless you can ask it anyway and get an imaginary response. Incidently thats also how forums work most of the time.

@Hollywood.3490 said:@Sovereign.1093 I admire your optimism. They only JUST implemented a World Boss portal item, while ppl have been using 3rd party website for six years. So, I am prepared for Alliances :smiley:

my gut feels that if people learned more and we pooled info somewhere, they'd be better able to decide. since i feel not many take the time to research anymore.

i dont really do pve much since i am waiting for torchlight mmo. hehe that will be my next wow.

Preparing by afking from wvw until the system is actually implemented... or because the meta is garbage... either way works for the afk excuse..For alliances I suppose they could hold a military parade around smc to show their unity.For guilds... find another guild you like, start flirty conversations about white picket fences around smc, guild leaders run off to get married in lion's arch, alliance formed.

@Sovereign.1093 said:

@Hollywood.3490 said:@Sovereign.1093 I admire your optimism. They only JUST implemented a World Boss portal item, while ppl have been using 3rd party website for six years. So, I am prepared for Alliances :smiley:

my gut feels that if people learned more and we pooled info somewhere, they'd be better able to decide. since i feel not many take the time to research anymore.

i dont really do pve much since i am waiting for torchlight mmo. hehe that will be my next wow.

I think they cancelled that one :(.

@Sovereign.1093 said:predicting guilds moving and rebuilding to more populated servers. =)

i think its ok. i mean, looking for allies and recruitment is the way to go whether.this happens or not.

Aren't servers supposed to disappear once alliances kick in?

I mean, the only purpose of servers right now, is just WvW teams. Once alliances replace those, servers will not be needed anymore.

Then we could go back to a district system, like GW1's, instead of the megaserver mess we have now where you never find people of your language.

@Lonami.2987 said:

I think they cancelled that one :(.

@Sovereign.1093 said:predicting guilds moving and rebuilding to more populated servers. =)

i think its ok. i mean, looking for allies and recruitment is the way to go whether.this happens or not.

Aren't servers supposed to disappear once alliances kick in?

I mean, the only purpose of servers right now, is just WvW teams. Once alliances replace those, servers will not be needed anymore.

Then we could go back to a district system, like GW1's, instead of the megaserver mess we have now where you never find people of your language.

=)my old buddies are transfering to ar. wil miss you guys.

Archived