Brave Stride

Red Haired Savage.5430

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No, my thoughts are that the ICD would run based on who you're hitting that you have targeted (people/npcs that are next to your target don't count as a new target unless you target them specifically). The ICD would be so that you can't just hit a target >tab > hit a new target > tab > hit a new target, and just build up a bunch of stability really quickly, you'd only be able to get stability soo often, but if you're only fighting 1 foe you wouldn't be able to get stability more than once. I don't know this could be a dumb idea or a really great idea, but it'd be better than what we currently have.

That wouldn't be a bad idea, except the amount of bursting we can do would make it a little OP unless they introduce an ICD with it, so in the end you'd never know if your burst was going to give you stability or not. My way you'd be getting more stability through normal combat as you change targets, and as things die and you move to the next thing.

@Red Haired Savage.5430 said:That wouldn't be a bad idea, except the amount of bursting we can do would make it a little OP unless they introduce an ICD with it, so in the end you'd never know if your burst was going to give you stability or not. My way you'd be getting more stability through normal combat as you change targets, and as things die and you move to the next thing.

I didn't include details on how much stability is granted and if there's an icd because that's the tipping point of what makes it balanced. If it's a 1 second, 1 stack stab for each burst landed, it's underpowered. If it's a 8 second stab for 5 stacks it's overpowered. In the end though, it would probably be easier to implement this because it's more simple and doesn't account for who's a new target struck (a new variable)

@RedShark.9548 said:

@alcopaul.2156 said:brave stride is fine as it is now. buffing it nonetheless is certainly more welcomed.

brave stride right now is complete garbage, why would i want a trait that only works once in a fight, no matter how long im fighting

it will be overpowered if the stability is sustained in shorter periods. they could like reduce the cooldown a lil bit tho, i have no complain.

@alcopaul.2156 said:

@alcopaul.2156 said:brave stride is fine as it is now. buffing it nonetheless is certainly more welcomed.

brave stride right now is complete garbage, why would i want a trait that only works once in a fight, no matter how long im fighting

it will be overpowered if the stability is sustained in shorter periods. they could like reduce the cooldown a lil bit tho, i have no complain.

idc what they do with it, it wont be worse as it is right now tbh.but you said its good as it is right now, which compared to the other traits is wrong id say, i literally never pick that trait

@RedShark.9548 said:

idc what they do with it, it wont be worse as it is right now tbh.but you said its good as it is right now, which compared to the other traits is wrong id say, i literally never pick that trait

I don't use Rampage so, yeah. That's why i said Brave Stride is good.

@alcopaul.2156 said:

what has this to do with rampage? i rarely use rampage, but alone for bulls charge the physical trait is way better, also falldmg reduction in roaming can save lifes

@RedShark.9548 said:

what has this to do with rampage? i rarely use rampage, but alone for bulls charge the physical trait is way better, also falldmg reduction in roaming can save lifes

Rampage is a physical skill, which is commonly used by warriors in pvp.

Major Adept Peak Performance.png Peak Performance Physical skills have reduced recharge and increase all outgoing physical damage for a period of time. Receive less damage from falling, and launch nearby foes when you take fall damage.

lel.

@alcopaul.2156 said:

Major Adept Peak Performance.png Peak Performance Physical skills have reduced recharge and increase all outgoing physical damage for a period of time. Receive less damage from falling, and launch nearby foes when you take fall damage.

lel.

As RedShark said even for just bulls charge, and the falling damage reduction alone it's better than brave stride.

@Red Haired Savage.5430 said:

lel.

As RedShark said even for just bulls charge, and the falling damage reduction alone it's better than brave stride.

you only Stride in PvP.

and why worry about falling when you have gliders.

lel.

@alcopaul.2156 said:

lel.

you only Stride in PvP.

lel.

You can do more with the fall damage trait than just reduce fall damage. Also sometimes you can't glide. :wink: Also why would you want a trait that only gives you stability once especially if the fight drags on?

lel.

you only Stride in PvP.

lel.

You can do more with the fall damage trait than just reduce fall damage. Also sometimes you can't glide. :wink: Also why would you want a trait that only gives you stability once especially if the fight drags on?

coz pvp. sPvP.

there can be a lot of pewpew happening within that 8 second of stab.

@alcopaul.2156 said:

lel.

you only Stride in PvP.

lel.

coz pvp. sPvP.

It's 1 stack of stability, at the beginning of a fight and you won't get it again until the next fight. Would you want other traits to only work once a fight, right at the beginning?

lel.

you only Stride in PvP.

lel.

coz pvp. sPvP.

It's 1 stack of stability, at the beginning of a fight and you won't get it again until the next fight. Would you want other traits to only work once a fight, right at the beginning?

im speaking on context of spvp, wherein a single skirmish don't last for like 20 minutes.

@alcopaul.2156 said:

lel.

you only Stride in PvP.

lel.

coz pvp. sPvP.

im speaking on context of spvp, wherein a single skirmish don't last for like 20 minutes.

yeah but a fight with a warrior is over after 8 sec?? either you are the most skilled warrior in existance or you are dieing/have to run away so fast that 1 stack stab once in a fight is all you need... would you please share your pvp build with us? Generally even 5 stacks might on heal is better than that 1 stack stab that you only get one time.

@alcopaul.2156 said:

lel.

you only Stride in PvP.

lel.

i see, you dont rly play wvw...why would i be roaming only in my own territory, thats boring as hell

and no idea why you copy pasted the effect of peak performance; from my post you should have gathered that i know its effectand like i said, there are other physical skills than just rampage.

and even in spvp 1stack of stab isnt worth it. especially in combination with auto balanced stance, since it activates even with brave stride active.

@RedShark.9548 said:

and even in spvp 1stack of stab isnt worth it. especially in combination with auto balanced stance, since it activates even with brave stride active.

how come? coz you don't get cced when stab is on with Brave Stride, so the auto balanced stance won't activate. and when Brave Stance stab wears out, auto balanced stance will activate.

so 8 seconds + auto stab from balanced stance of pure pewpew.

and yeh plus the clickable balanced stance, i forgot.

lel.

Archived