New Trailer - Page 3 — Guild Wars 2 Forums

New Trailer

Comments

• Ashabhi.1365Ashabhi.1365 Member ✭✭✭
    edited September 12, 2018

I love that the trailer was rather vague. I like to be surprised with "things" that are merely hinted.

It may be that if Kralk and Aurene are "talking" to each other, then I can kind of see where we'll spend a lot of this episode trying to guide Aurene between truth and Kralk's propaganda (hence the "star to guide us" title) and maybe even riding her as part of the story. It intrigues me that it said Aurene could REPLACE Kralk. Maybe that's the key to saving the world... have Aurene become the all-powerful protector Dragon God of Tyria by absorbing the rest of the Elder Dragon energy... Ok, I know that's a stretch, but it's a fun idea... I just don't want Season 4 to end on a meh note.

Also... there's this one picture in the Asset kit... shows a giant stuffed quaggan... and, for the first time anywhere, a HORSE! Yes, I said horse... it's like a circus prop, and not a real horse, but it's the first time ANYWHERE in Tyria that I've actually seen a horse form...

(Personal note: Please don't make an Aurene skin! Riding her in an instance is one thing, seeing "over 9000" of them every time I go to town will be painful.)

• Dante.1763Dante.1763 Member ✭✭✭✭

@Ashabhi.1365 said:
    I love that the trailer was rather vague. I like to be surprised with "things" that are merely hinted.

It may be that if Kralk and Aurene are "talking" to each other, then I can kind of see where we'll spend a lot of this episode trying to guide Aurene between truth and Kralk's propaganda (hence the "star to guide us" title) and maybe even riding her as part of the story. It intrigues me that it said Aurene could REPLACE Kralk. Maybe that's the key to saving the world... have Aurene become the all-powerful protector Dragon God of Tyria by absorbing the rest of the Elder Dragon energy... Ok, I know that's a stretch, but it's a fun idea... I just don't want Season 4 to end on a meh note.

(Personal note: Please don't make an Aurene skin! Riding her in an instance is one thing, seeing "over 9000" of them every time I go to town will be painful.)

Having Aurene rideable in the open world would be so freaking annoying and would completely go against the "Shes not a pet, or some minion" thing that they have going that i hope it doesnt come true... :/

Weve known that Aurene could replace Kralk since about midway through PoF, that was the whole point of Glints children, so thats not much of a surprise unless you havent done PoF.

Ember Wandertooth(SB), Lucina Fallenflame(Weaver), Kianda Redpaw(Guardian), Kingslayer, Light in the Dark.
    Why Guild Wars is called Guild Wars

• Ashabhi.1365Ashabhi.1365 Member ✭✭✭

@Dante.1763 said:

@Ashabhi.1365 said:

Having Aurene rideable in the open world would be so freaking annoying and would completely go against the "Shes not a pet, or some minion" thing that they have going that i hope it doesnt come true... :/

Weve known that Aurene could replace Kralk since about midway through PoF, that was the whole point of Glints children, so thats not much of a surprise unless you havent done PoF.

I have, but I had forgotten it until they deliberately made mention of it in the trailer... which made me imagine a number of scenarios. :)

• Gehenna.3625Gehenna.3625 Member ✭✭✭✭

Aurene can destroy and replace Kralkatorrik it says. Guess we have another dragon to slay after all. And moar branded. To be honest, I appreciate that it's coming out next week but it feels very been there, done that and I really hope we can leave the branded theme behind us soon. So I'll be hoping that we can get it over with this episode right away. That'd be nice.

I'm sure the raiders will be happy to get another raid, so that's cool for them. A new legendary item for the most devoted farmers but of course it will still require a gift of war and battle so lots of sPvP and WvW still needed, so that's not for me. And well speaking of sPvP and WvW, it seems that they have nothing particular to look forward to, but then there are contradictory messages on how many people do that still, so I'm not sure if that's a big deal or not.

But the upgradeable stuff sounds interesting. The gear and the base. So I'll be looking forward to seeing if that's something I want to get involved with.

And I guess it will be a new daily zone, so I'll be interested what new stuff happens there as well.

Just really hope we can soon wrap up season 4 and get into something actually new. I mean we went from Risen to Awakened and from one Dragon to the next and more branded stuff that keeps coming back as part of the theme. And well, I'll be interested to see how literal the title is for the trailer. That could be a satisfactory conclusion to the dragon saga.

Maybe we'll also find out why the human gods just decided to up and leave. Cause aside from their in-game explanation there has to be a reason why the writers decided to pull them out of the picture entirely now. So ok, it's another Dragon but perhaps there will be some interesting story twists or revelations that could yet be interesting.

That's sort of what goes through my mind now that I've seen the trailer. I do hope to be able to pull some things from LS4.4 that I can enjoy.

"In my experience, if you can't say what you mean, you can never mean what you say. The details are everything." ~ Minister Durano

• @Gehenna.3625 said:
    Aurene can destroy and replace Kralkatorrik it says. Guess we have another dragon to slay after all. And moar branded. To be honest, I appreciate that it's coming out next week but it feels very been there, done that and I really hope we can leave the branded theme behind us soon. So I'll be hoping that we can get it over with this episode right away. That'd be nice.

The branded are cool imo, i just want to move away from desert map after desert map after desert map, can we go back to ls3's variety soon please? I have no enthusiasm for new maps because it's just another desert.

• Fenom.9457Fenom.9457 Member ✭✭✭✭

@Red Haired Savage.5430 said:
    Looks like that shatterer has a cousin. I'm guessing like when the destroyers had zaitan's magic?

Either vine or death magic. Maybe both?

HARRY! DIDYA PUT YER NAME IN DA GOBLET OF FIYAH?!

• Ayrilana.1396Ayrilana.1396 Member ✭✭✭✭

Or something else. Kralk did absorb Balth’s magic afterall.

• Donari.5237Donari.5237 Member ✭✭✭✭

Many thanks, Danikat! I note of interest one of the shots of the instance seems to show tossing down a lot of decor, including a ton of mini-Jennahs ... o.O

• Ayakaru.6583Ayakaru.6583 Member ✭✭✭✭

@cryorion.9532 said:
    Yes. It is on their official youtube channel.
    How can they release something everyone wants so badly in such anticlimactic way is beyond me. But I am so happy that something is happening finally.

what is anticlimatic about it?
    I released it (a day later than usual) on all the usual platforms?
    Where did you expect the announcement apart from the places where it always is?
    It's always on their YT, and announcement on reddit and twitter, Dulfy instant update, and after 23 minutes and 48 seconds a wooden potato's frame by frame discussion

To defeat the dragons, see the good in them.
    Zhaitan reunites lost ones, primordus creates fertile land, mordremoth spreads the green, and jormag..
    ..jormag? Who's that?

• Trailer is pretty underwhelming. The last two were much better, they showed some content from the Episode while also playing with characters and the visuals a bit. The trailer to " A Bug in the System " was a real step up from what we had before and the trailer to " Long live the Lich " improved on that. The trailer now is a step backwards. I know you want to surprise people but if you have new content you need to show some of it. So we get a new raid. About time, but there was no emphasis on it at all not even the first boss doing some shenanigans to kill the raid. And also the rest of the content that gets implemented like Sun's Refuge., just a small text at the end and no ingame footage. Like it would be just a small bugfix.

• Taelac.7036Taelac.7036 Member ✭✭✭

@Donari.5237 said:
    Many thanks, Danikat! I note of interest one of the shots of the instance seems to show tossing down a lot of decor, including a ton of mini-Jennahs ... o.O

That image is labeled "MythwrightGambit 03" in the zip file, so I think it's from the new raid wing rather than the Sun's Refuge instance. But perhaps that's a clue that we'll be able to use our spare mini Jennahs in the forge soon?

Good luck, have fun.

• Cronospere.8143Cronospere.8143 Member ✭✭✭

@Walhalla.5473 said:
    Trailer is pretty underwhelming. The last two were much better, they showed some content from the Episode while also playing with characters and the visuals a bit. The trailer to " A Bug in the System " was a real step up from what we had before and the trailer to " Long live the Lich " improved on that. The trailer now is a step backwards. I know you want to surprise people but if you have new content you need to show some of it. So we get a new raid. About time, but there was no emphasis on it at all not even the first boss doing some shenanigans to kill the raid. And also the rest of the content that gets implemented like Sun's Refuge., just a small text at the end and no ingame footage. Like it would be just a small bugfix.

I like to give some feedback also and have to admit that indeed, the last trailer did nice on showing the new fractal, new mount and legendary. it was a very good hype for us. Even if you only gave us only 2-3 secs of Xiuquatl, suns refuge and Mythwright Gambit like you did with the bug in the system trailer would be nice.

I really like how this trailer starts with a flashback and builds up the story from where we ended.
    I'm really curious about the new content, especially the suns refuge, great job devs! I'm excited!

• Arden.7480Arden.7480 Member ✭✭✭✭

@Gaile Gray.6029 said:

@InsaneQR.7412 said:

@Gaile Gray.6029 said:

@Pifil.5193 said:
    I hope this actually releases on the 18th and hasn't been pushed back.

It will release on the 18th. :)

And for clarity: We gave the press early access to the video, at 6:00 AM this morning, along with permission to share it. None of our press partners broke embargo and what I've seen published was within our expressed guidelines, which we appreciate very much.

Very glad to see the next episode to be released so early. I have to say though that the last trailer was way more hype and excitement and i thought ut was a bit a bummer to not see the legy or the armor set etc. But i am reaöly looking forward to it.

I think this is valuable feedback. As you've noticed, we've created several different types and styles of trailers. Knowing how people feel about it is good for us, so thanks for sharing.

I'm going to make a stake for "Not the whole thing" trailers, though. :D How many times have you seen a movie trailer for a comedy, and all the best jokes are in the trailer? Every. Single. One. When that happens, by the time I see the movie and I feel let down because I knew exactly what is coming, what the payoff is for every joke setup. Granted, GW2 isn't exactly the stuff of comedy ;) but I still like a trailer that more suggests than tells me everything. But hey, that's a personal opinion, and we appreciate hearing yours.

I completely agree with you! I loved this trailer because of that.

And also I think the designers wanted to give such peaceful, heartwarming trailer, but just to give more spice in the actual episode.

I personally think: "A Calm Before the Brandstorm" would fit better.

• Well, when you don't hype it at all, then everything is a pleasant surprise.
    After all the is a start/set up of a semi-new plot, I wouldn't expect any major reveal or showdown.

• @Ayakaru.6583 said:

@cryorion.9532 said:
    How can they release something everyone wants so badly in such anticlimactic way is beyond me. But I am so happy that something is happening finally.

It's always on their YT, and announcement on reddit and twitter, Dulfy instant update, and after 23 minutes and 48 seconds a wooden potato's frame by frame discussion

I think most people were looking forward the trailer on Tuesday at around gem store update time. After I lost hope for the trailer release during this week, it arrived in form of "some article on the internet with trailer in it".

• OMG we will finally know what Zommoros is doing in the mystic forge.
    That is some unexpected raid content.

I liked the trailer. It was not generic over-the-top.
    It made me curious what will happen with aurene.
    This trailer was more focused on story, then features.

• Zaraki.5784Zaraki.5784 Member ✭✭✭✭

@Ayakaru.6583 said:

@cryorion.9532 said:

Wodenpotatoes is late this time xD
    Edit: nvm, it just loaded it 9 mins ago ahahahah

"Sticks and stones may break your bones but words will never be able to injure you!"
    The Grim Adventures of Billy & Mandy

• Blocki.4931Blocki.4931 Member ✭✭✭✭

@Red Haired Savage.5430 said:
    Looks like that shatterer has a cousin. I'm guessing like when the destroyers had zaitan's magic?

I've been saying this for MONTHS

The Shatterer isn't unique, another one pops up every time the old one is killed so it was only a matter of time until a new one appears! And of course he would show parts of the additional magic! That's epic! I HOPE he becomes something on a world boss level, at the very least a huge deal on the new map. Please don't just be the final boss of our story this episode

Logging out forever.

• Hybarf Tics.2048Hybarf Tics.2048 Member ✭✭✭

@Ze Dos Cavalos.6132 said:
    it seems the scepter summons a familiar to help the player in combat lol.
    Scepter that throws snakes? meh lol

You got it backwards, the snake trows scepters. ;)
    Finally a scepter I'm looking forward to build and own, and with the summoned snake that follows and help you.
    This is quite an innovation in legendary weapon making. B)

• Susy.7529Susy.7529 Member ✭✭✭

Now please, give Scepters to ranger class with its new elite spec, this new weapon would be perfect for my ranger.

• Danikat.8537Danikat.8537 Member ✭✭✭✭

Having just watched the A Bug In The System trailer and the new one again I don't understand why so many people prefer the first one. Sure it's got some cool visuals but it tells us almost nothing about the story we didn't already know at the end of Episode 1 - we're going to an Inquest base where they're working with the Awakened - and shows very little of the new map, only bits of the Inquest base which, aside from the Awakened corruption, looks like every other Inquest base. Unless I missed it we don't see the Olmakhan at all, or the Djinn meta-event.

Which means firstly, for me, this trailer is a lot better because I feel like it gives me a much clearer idea of what the story of this episode is about, which is the main thing I'm interested in. But also makes me think there could be a lot in Episode 4 we haven't seen or don't recognise yet. There's a lot of shots I couldn't place, other than it's clearly somewhere in Elona, so it's quite likely those are all on the new map. I'm 99% sure that whirlwind at the end is new, but I'm not sure what it actually is and it might just be in a cut scene.

"You can run like a river, Till you end up in the sea,
    And you run till night is black, And keep on going in your dreams,
    And you know all the long while, It's the journey that you seek,
    It's the miles of moving forward, With the wind beneath your wings."

• I think this is where I attempt to try raids out.

• Zaklex.6308Zaklex.6308 Member ✭✭✭✭

@Blocki.4931 said:
    It was certainly a small step back in terms of showing off whats to come. We saw some of Sun's Refuge, Branded Awakened looking menacingly in our direction but nothing of the armor set, legendary or raid. Small look into the map at the last 10 seconds. The first trailer this season was awful and showed nothing, second one was amazing and showed everything, third one showed the cool things and this one went back to not showing anything, but on the quality level of the previous two.

Watch the video again, they show a lot more of the new map than just the last 10 seconds, but I'll let you figure out which other parts are the new map(they're interspersed with scenes from older maps, which might confuse people into thinking they're not showing anything new).

~snip~

Just really hope we can soon wrap up season 4 and get into something actually new. I mean we went from Risen to Awakened and from one Dragon to the next and more branded stuff that keeps coming back as part of the theme. And well, I'll be interested to see how literal the title is for the trailer. That could be a satisfactory conclusion to the dragon saga.

~snip~

Episode 3 was the mid-point of season 4, which means we have 3 episodes left including number 4, so you can look forward to episodes 5 and 6 in Season 4 before we segue right into Season 5, which should lead into the next expansion.

Yes...no...maybe...what do you want, can't you see I'm busy saving the world...AGAIN!

• About time we "possibly" got our revenge on that thief of a djinn Zommoros! The main reason I say a STRONG "possibly because I don't know if we, the players, get to beat up on him.

• Blocki.4931Blocki.4931 Member ✭✭✭✭

@Zaklex.6308 said:

@Blocki.4931 said:
    It was certainly a small step back in terms of showing off whats to come. We saw some of Sun's Refuge, Branded Awakened looking menacingly in our direction but nothing of the armor set, legendary or raid. Small look into the map at the last 10 seconds. The first trailer this season was awful and showed nothing, second one was amazing and showed everything, third one showed the cool things and this one went back to not showing anything, but on the quality level of the previous two.

Watch the video again, they show a lot more of the new map than just the last 10 seconds, but I'll let you figure out which other parts are the new map(they're interspersed with scenes from older maps, which might confuse people into thinking they're not showing anything new).

~snip~

~snip~

Episode 3 was the mid-point of season 4, which means we have 3 episodes left including number 4, so you can look forward to episodes 5 and 6 in Season 4 before we segue right into Season 5, which should lead into the next expansion.

Yeah I've seen WPs video on it now and realized that but was too lazy to edit :D

Gotta say I'm a lot more hyped now after this. I didn't even notice how gorgeous Aurene looks with those crystals!

Logging out forever.

• Ben K.6238Ben K.6238 Member ✭✭✭

@Blocki.4931 said:

The Shatterer isn't unique, another one pops up every time the old one is killed so it was only a matter of time until a new one appears! And of course he would show parts of the additional magic! That's epic! I HOPE he becomes something on a world boss level, at the very least a huge deal on the new map. Please don't just be the final boss of our story this episode

But for this one, you'll have to break the CC bar five times in succession or everyone dies!

• Also, you'll need to complete Serpent's Ire to finish the collection for Xiuquatl, because this particular serpent needs to learn how to become angry before it can fulfill its potential as a legendary weapon. And nothing makes serpents quite so irate as like-minded players.

• This Zommoros raid needs to drop a precursor for every player who accidentally tossed one in the forge.

• And finally, the real question: who is the voice actor for Aurene?

• Randulf.7614Randulf.7614 Member ✭✭✭✭

@Danikat.8537 said:
    Having just watched the A Bug In The System trailer and the new one again I don't understand why so many people prefer the first one. Sure it's got some cool visuals but it tells us almost nothing about the story we didn't already know at the end of Episode 1 - we're going to an Inquest base where they're working with the Awakened - and shows very little of the new map, only bits of the Inquest base which, aside from the Awakened corruption, looks like every other Inquest base. Unless I missed it we don't see the Olmakhan at all, or the Djinn meta-event.

Which means firstly, for me, this trailer is a lot better because I feel like it gives me a much clearer idea of what the story of this episode is about, which is the main thing I'm interested in. But also makes me think there could be a lot in Episode 4 we haven't seen or don't recognise yet. There's a lot of shots I couldn't place, other than it's clearly somewhere in Elona, so it's quite likely those are all on the new map. I'm 99% sure that whirlwind at the end is new, but I'm not sure what it actually is and it might just be in a cut scene.

The atmosphere, the much higher production quality, the change in tone from the way the cast were introduced right into the dark side of the trailer - it was about setting a tone and one that was a bit different from what we have come to expect and really encapsulated the horror in a way the game is too limited to convey. They really thought about what they wanted the episode to feel like, took one key aspect of it and then told it in a very exciting and haunting way, without giving away anything. Then over the top, they ran that twisted iconic song which just brought it all together.

This was just basic trailer stuff - a bunch of cuts strewn together, many rehashed from older epsidoes with no real punch or excitement (to me). It lacked anything stylish to elevate it or to appeal to the imagination in the way ep2 did. Now, the same could be said of ep1 and ep3 and that would be fair, however they did try and encompass other things and a few set pieces. For example ep3 showed the fractal and the mastery and did so by some very neat camera angles of the riding the beetle. Ep4 didn't even show the legendary, the raid or anything but Aurene, some people standing in the new map and scenes we've experienced before

That's my take, everyone will vary, but for me there's is no contest in the two. Ep2 trailer is by far superior in every way and it isn't even remotely close. I'm sure plenty feel the opposite

• Ben K.6238Ben K.6238 Member ✭✭✭

The Episode 4 trailer makes it seem like we're being told what the story will focus on, but there's nothing much that can be said about what happens this episode without giving everything away.

Episode 2 had a relatively convoluted plot, so maybe it could get away with a bit more exposition in the trailer.

• Linken.6345Linken.6345 Member ✭✭✭✭

to all saying we would ride aurene, I sure as hell dont want those crystal spikes anywere near my junk.

• Fenom.9457Fenom.9457 Member ✭✭✭✭

@Ben K.6238 said:

@Blocki.4931 said:

But for this one, you'll have to break the CC bar five times in succession or everyone dies!

• Also, you'll need to complete Serpent's Ire to finish the collection for Xiuquatl, because this particular serpent needs to learn how to become angry before it can fulfill its potential as a legendary weapon. And nothing makes serpents quite so irate as like-minded players.

• This Zommoros raid needs to drop a precursor for every player who accidentally tossed one in the forge.

• And finally, the real question: who is the voice actor for Aurene?

I had a thought, id love it if the voice for aurene was the VA of Ahsoka (Clone Wars if you don't recognize the name)

HARRY! DIDYA PUT YER NAME IN DA GOBLET OF FIYAH?!

• Ashantara.8731Ashantara.8731 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited September 13, 2018

@notebene.3190 said:
    Hey! Pants! And simple, nice looking lines. Not overly crazy looking. I think the armor skins might be in line with what some folks were asking for.

:+1: I wish my Ranger could use the light set, but apart from that little thorn in my side, I am overwhelmed by these well designed new sets. :)

Edit: Perhaps we spoke to soon about the buttcape?

@Donari.5237 said:
    I wanted to peek but it was a zip file and I had no idea what software to tell Windows to use to open it (my guess of Media Player was a failure).

This: https://www.7-zip.org/

My GW2 content charts: (1) LWS 4, (2) PoF , (3) Personal story (pre-Claw Island/Orr) , (4) LWS 2 , (5) HoT, (6) Orr campaign , (7) LWS 3

• mortrialus.3062mortrialus.3062 Member ✭✭✭✭

@Ayrilana.1396 said:
    I see nothing wrong with a trailer that doesn’t give away spoilers.

I don't believe in spoilers. I don't think they actually exist.

The Psychomancer: Mesmer Elite Specialization Suggestion.

@cryorion.9532 said:

@Ayakaru.6583 said:

@cryorion.9532 said:

I think most people were looking forward the trailer on Tuesday at around gem store update time. After I lost hope for the trailer release during this week, it arrived in form of "some article on the internet with trailer in it".

Sure, they were a day late..
    but there's nothing different from the format in which they released it.
    Maybe you just happened to see it in "some article on the internet" first, but it's quite literally all over the place.
    If you're active on youtube, you'll see it there, first.
    If you check dulfy occassionally, you'll see it there first.

So, sorry for asking again, but I honestly fail to see how any of this is anticlimatic if it's literally the same as ALL the previous episode announcements?
    (apart from being a day late)

Zhaitan reunites lost ones, primordus creates fertile land, mordremoth spreads the green, and jormag..
    ..jormag? Who's that?

@mortrialus.3062 said:

@Ayrilana.1396 said:
    I see nothing wrong with a trailer that doesn’t give away spoilers.

I don't believe in spoilers. I don't think they actually exist.

You don't...
    but.. what about the racecars?

..jormag? Who's that?

• hugo.4705hugo.4705 Member ✭✭✭✭

@Danikat.8537 , about the whirlwind, it remind me the storms during Zohaqan events in sandswept, maybe just re-colorized. Have to be verified after we gained access to that map.

+++Sandswept Isles: Advisory K-4: Don't be misled; with some effort, a charr CAN fit inside an asura-sized Inquest uniform.

• Plautze.6290Plautze.6290 Member ✭✭✭

Color me hyped!

Rohan Blackraven | Allister Mortis | Kareem Aqbar | Mindblower Torxx

• Danikat.8537Danikat.8537 Member ✭✭✭✭

@Randulf.7614 said:

@Danikat.8537 said:

The atmosphere, the much higher production quality, the change in tone from the way the cast were introduced right into the dark side of the trailer - it was about setting a tone and one that was a bit different from what we have come to expect and really encapsulated the horror in a way the game is too limited to convey. They really thought about what they wanted the episode to feel like, took one key aspect of it and then told it in a very exciting and haunting way, without giving away anything. Then over the top, they ran that twisted iconic song which just brought it all together.

This was just basic trailer stuff - a bunch of cuts strewn together, many rehashed from older epsidoes with no real punch or excitement (to me). It lacked anything stylish to elevate it or to appeal to the imagination in the way ep2 did. Now, the same could be said of ep1 and ep3 and that would be fair, however they did try and encompass other things and a few set pieces. For example ep3 showed the fractal and the mastery and did so by some very neat camera angles of the riding the beetle. Ep4 didn't even show the legendary, the raid or anything but Aurene, some people standing in the new map and scenes we've experienced before

That's my take, everyone will vary, but for me there's is no contest in the two. Ep2 trailer is by far superior in every way and it isn't even remotely close. I'm sure plenty feel the opposite

So I guess it's about expectations then. I'm not looking for a trailer to be entertaining in it's own right, just to tell me what I'm going to get from whatever it's advertising. Honestly my preference would be a written article with screenshots and maybe video clips for things which can't be shown in a static image, but video seems to be the way the whole internet is going so I guess I'm in the minority there.

"You can run like a river, Till you end up in the sea,
    And you run till night is black, And keep on going in your dreams,
    And you know all the long while, It's the journey that you seek,
    It's the miles of moving forward, With the wind beneath your wings."

• @Ayakaru.6583 said:

@cryorion.9532 said:

@Ayakaru.6583 said:

@cryorion.9532 said:

Sure, they were a day late..
    but there's nothing different from the format in which they released it.
    Maybe you just happened to see it in "some article on the internet" first, but it's quite literally all over the place.
    If you're active on youtube, you'll see it there, first.
    If you check dulfy occassionally, you'll see it there first.

So, sorry for asking again, but I honestly fail to see how any of this is anticlimatic if it's literally the same as ALL the previous episode announcements?
    (apart from being a day late)

If you fail to understand it from my previous replies, then I don't think I can explain it better to you.

• Nash.3974Nash.3974 Member ✭✭✭

As hyped as I am I really really hope we finally get rid of krallatorrik. I always disliked the branded theme and foes so I hope this is the last time we get to see this. We now got branded awakened lul
    I assume we will deal with him in the final of season 4 though.
    I appreciate a lot all the things that are coming with this episode though, it finally feels like this won’t be an episode we are through with in 1h and never visit again, without really knowing anything yet I can see myself spending a lot of time on the new map etc.

• @Kal Spiro.9745 said:
    If you'd like a Spoiler, here's one. Aurene is using Griffon idle animation, which to me suggests we're finally going to ride her.

She already does that. At the beginning of LS4E2 in Sandswept Isles, you go to talk to her, and I sat next to her on my Griffon. She was the same length as Griffy, give or take some variations due to character scale, and as I watched, she did the same "stretch" animation that Griffy did, separated by a couple of seconds (blind coincidence).

@Biff.5312 said:
    Exercise your whimsy.

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.