New Trailer

yoni.7015

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's surprising, there's nothing on the main GW2 site and I would have thought that would be the first one to update. (Unless they're having as much trouble as I am with my company's kitten website today! Not that I'm escaping to the forum to avoid throwing the computer out the window or anything...)

I can't watch the trailer yet but it sounds like there's a lot in this episode - new story & map, new raid, new legendary, Suns Refuge, and the rumoured upgradable armour. Have to admit it's the first one and the last one I'm most excited about. I'm curious about how this upgradable armour will work especially.

@cryorion.9532 said:Yes. It is on their official youtube channel.How can they release something everyone wants so badly in such anticlimactic way is beyond me. But I am so happy that something is happening finally.

Their own page isn't even up yet, which is why the video is still unlisted.

@Danikat.8537 said:That's surprising, there's nothing on the main GW2 site and I would have thought that would be the first one to update. (Unless they're having as much trouble as I am with my company's kitten website today! Not that I'm escaping to the forum to avoid throwing the computer out the window or anything...)

I can't watch the trailer yet but it sounds like there's a lot in this episode - new story & map, new raid, new legendary, Suns Refuge, and the rumoured upgradable armour.

It's early for them.

@"maddoctor.2738" said:From the trailer we don't even know which type of Legendary Weapon Xiuquatl is (the article says Scepter, but the trailer only "Legendary") and not even one picture of it. Really sad but I hope we get more information when the trailer is officially revealed.

Probably gonna be a snake scepter https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Xiuhcoatl

Hopefully we can play it like a flute too.

It was certainly a small step back in terms of showing off whats to come. We saw some of Sun's Refuge, Branded Awakened looking menacingly in our direction but nothing of the armor set, legendary or raid. Small look into the map at the last 10 seconds. The first trailer this season was awful and showed nothing, second one was amazing and showed everything, third one showed the cool things and this one went back to not showing anything, but on the quality level of the previous two.

Archived