Sword/Dagger Weaver raid rotation question.

Edge.4180

I'm trying to assist a friend with a raid-worthy build for a Weaver using Sword and Dagger. I keep coming across videos set to music showing characters demonstrating the suggested rotation for such builds on practice golems, but as I have never played an Elementalist they might as well be videos demonstrating basket weaving techniques for as much as I'll learn from watching them.

What I'm hoping to find is a text version of these rotations. For example, for Guardians a suggested raid rotation for a particular build from Metabattle is:

Opening Rotation: Start in Greatsword.

Sword of Justice > Symbol of Wrath > Smite Condition >Whirling Wrath > Weapon swap > Symbol of Punishment > Shield of Wrath > Sword of Justice > Ray of Judgment > Symbol of Punishment > Sword of Justice > Auto-attack until Symbol of Punishment is available > Weapon Swap

Loop Rotation:

Symbol of Wrath > Whirling Wrath > (Strike > Vengeful Strike > Wrathful Strike) x 2 > Leap of Faith > Binding Blade > Whirling Wrath > (Strike > Vengeful Strike > Wrathful Strike) x 3 > Symbol of Wrath > Whirling Wrath > Weapon swap > Symbol of Punishment > Shield of Wrath > Ray of Judgment > Sword of Justice (chain-cast after each scepter symbol) > Autoattack until Symbol of Punishment is available x 2 > Weapon swap

Do any written instructions like this exist for Sword/Dagger Weavers that someone can point me to?

Thanks... I really don't like the fact, that they show a link to a video on metabattle instead of a written rotation. That said; it is extremely long and complex. I just gave up, I usually switch between air/air, fire/air, fire/fire and ofc FGS on CD. It should do it. Ofc situationally for breakbar or extra healing when needed water and earth.

@ProtoGunner.4953 said:Thanks... I really don't like the fact, that they show a link to a video on metabattle instead of a written rotation. That said; it is extremely long and complex. I just gave up, I usually switch between air/air, fire/air, fire/fire and ofc FGS on CD. It should do it. Ofc situationally for breakbar or extra healing when needed water and earth.

That's basically whole rotation, it just repeats itself to show when to cast conjureds, what to cast while wielding them and what to do otherwise.

Archived