World Boss'

SevR.6429

The World Boss Portal Device is pretty awesome. Thanks!! It's both a great idea and sanely priced. An idea I'm guessing the development team might have thought of already, but I am going to type it anyway. Some module plugins for it would be nice, announcing specific events and boss' for HoT, LWS3 etc. I would buy those plugins!

@brenda.9723 said:It is nice to use.I have it and i really like it.The only downside that i found, is that for a lot of big bosses (like tt or teq), you have to be sooner in the map.It does not work for TT or Teq, but it works fine for general world bosses

It’s especially nasty at Teq because that way point is always contested, and it’s annoying, and one of the things I was looking forward to avoiding.

It needs another option to just let you go to any boss regardless of time, if they can’t figure a way to let you go an hour before.

@brenda.9723 said:It is nice to use.I have it and i really like it.The only downside that i found, is that for a lot of big bosses (like tt or teq), you have to be sooner in the map.It does not work for TT or Teq, but it works fine for general world bosses

The alert is 10 minutes before start, but there is also a notification when you open the device. It tells you which Worldboss starts in 25 minutes.That should be enough time for Tequatl (it was for me) and should also enough for TT, but there you need lfg for an orga anyway.

Yep - at 400 gems this is the first item EVER I'd call a good deal. I've had it three days and already managed to make several events I would otherwise have missed. Also because my guild leader has one she is able to announce in guild chat when things are coming up without having to keep tabs. It's a huge boon.

I haven't yet encountered a problem with maps being full or too empty. If I was to do teq or the like I'd definitely look for the 25 min warning as opposed to the 10 minute, but then I may as well just keep track of when teq is without reference to the tool.

Archived