X-PAC NEW ELITE SPEC?!

feanor.4605

Alright so we can all say Shiro Tagachi has been the true elite spec the last 3 years amiright :P... ON the real note, if let's say we are going to CANTHA for our next x-pac which we can say is highly... I've been thinking imagine an Elite Nika Spec( https://wiki.guildwars.com/wiki/Nika ) or Vizu ( https://wiki.guildwars.com/wiki/Vizu ) Vizu is the one who helped the Luxons and the Kurzicks defeat the powerful Shiro. Obviously they would equip main hand and off hand Dagger.... how amazing would that be two of the strongest assassins to exist in the world of gw2, WHILE channeling Shiro talk about awesome evades and power... But THEN you also have Master Togo( https://wiki.guildwars.com/wiki/Master_Togo ) and Mhenlo ( https://wiki.guildwars.com/wiki/Mhenlo ) that can give us scepter with some awesome support build that goes great with ventari.. Either way I would be happy if we get Togo or Nika.. If we get anything else ME PERSONALLY I would be upset. Now what do you guys think... Nika/Vizu Power Elite spec.. or Togo/Mhenlo Support Elite spec... OR SOMETHING ELSE that you all have in mind???? LEAVE YOUR THOUGHTS DOWN BELOW! I Just think channeling assassins would be extremely amazing synergy.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Scepter + FocusVizier Khilbron or Razah or Master Togo

900 range power or hybrid focus. If it isn’t power it would be interesting to have a set built around being at its best in grieving gear. Some decent defensive utility baked into the weapons as well so that we don’t have a shortbow 2.0 for pvp/wvw. We need the Focus to go along with Scepter since the only other offhand options would be sword or axe, neither of which would synergize perfectly with a mainhand range weapon.

I want this as either the next one or the one after if the next one turns out to be greatsword.

Edit: I doubt we’ll see Nika or Vizu. There’s too much similarity to Shiro and I don’t see a need for double daggers when we have double swords.

I agree GS would be a terrible mistake? Whats gonna be good on greatsword… and give us a reason on who you want the legend to be like ? > @"Lonewolf Kai.3682" said:

Voted other cause the next weapon must be GS.

https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/12019/poll-weapon-for-the-next-revenant-elite-specialization/p1

@LucianDK.8615 said:We dont need a GS, overdone weapon.

Really wan't scepter to be the next weapon especially as the new legendary scepter looks cool.

As far as play style goes given herald and renegade both provide some support maybe a more selfish hybrid or power dps spec? either way i think there are alot of interesting options they could chose. Only thing that i really don't want to see is GS as a weapon booooring imo.

@LucianTheAngelic.7054 said:Scepter + FocusVizier Khilbron or Razah or Master Togo

900 range power or hybrid focus. If it isn’t power it would be interesting to have a set built around being at its best in grieving gear. Some decent defensive utility baked into the weapons as well so that we don’t have a shortbow 2.0 for pvp/wvw. We need the Focus to go along with Scepter since the only other offhand options would be sword or axe, neither of which would synergize perfectly with a mainhand range weapon.

I want this as either the next one or the one after if the next one turns out to be greatsword.

Edit: I doubt we’ll see Nika or Vizu. There’s too much similarity to Shiro and I don’t see a need for double daggers when we have double swords.

What (s)he said. Scepter/focus would make me happiest, especially if focus was part of the core kit.

@aimz.6287 said:I agree GS would be a terrible mistake? Whats gonna be good on greatsword… and give us a reason on who you want the legend to be like ? > @"Lonewolf Kai.3682" said:

Kalla Scorchrazor, weapon greatsword

Skill 1- large arcing swinga that leave a fire trail. Similar in size to holo forge range.

Skill 2- 600 range double slash that always crits.

Skill 3- trow sword at target, land and does damage. Same time you step backwards into a port and appear behind target from another portal.

Skill 4- summon a large portal above the enemy which quickly drops a large sword into the ground doing big aoe damage and stunning everyone in the aoe.

Skill 5 - ground targeted teleport. Has visual of you jumping into a portal and coming out of another portal.

Just some quick ideas i came up with.

@Lonewolf Kai.3682 said:Sorry but your wrong. Sword and staff are overdone, and laughably we have both of them already.

And they're both melee, we don' need a third one. Scepter would bring something new.

@aimz.6287 said:Master Togo would be lit or mhenlo to get rid of Druids ummm raids.. because it’s time to get them out of here

Togo as a power Ritualist specialization tho.

@Elric.4713 said:

@Lonewolf Kai.3682 said:Sorry but your wrong. Sword and staff are overdone, and laughably we have both of them already.

And they're both melee, we don' need a third one. Scepter would bring something new.

@aimz.6287 said:Master Togo would be lit or mhenlo to get rid of Druids ummm raids.. because it’s time to get them out of here

Togo as a power Ritualist specialization tho.

We really need a melee offensive cleaving weapon that is not support oriented. Also, we already have both a long range and short range weapon option.

Mhenlo's only special ability was being a heart throb. No seriously..... Cynn, Danika, Jamei, Emi & Chiyo (Twins!).... and those are just the ones part of the running gag. Its implied there are more in Tyria and Elona following Nightfall.

If anything, he'd be able to Charm Sabatha, Xera, and Statistically half of Gorseval,

@starlinvf.1358 said:

Mhenlo's only special ability was being a heart throb. No seriously..... Cynn, Danika, Jamei, Emi & Chiyo (Twins!).... and those are just the ones part of the running gag. Its implied there are more in Tyria and Elona following Nightfall.

If anything, he'd be able to Charm Sabatha, Xera, and Statistically half of Gorseval,

Lolololol funny

@aimz.6287 said:I agree GS would be a terrible mistake? Whats gonna be good on greatsword… and give us a reason on who you want the legend to be like ? > @"Lonewolf Kai.3682" said:

I don’t know but it seems me and quite a good portion of revenant players would like a GS option. Myself and some other made threads with ideas of new specs. Mine was called Vanguard with Prince Rurik as legend. Far from perfect of course but seems people liked the concept.

Besides so many of us have some Twilight taking dust in the bank, waiting for that moment to be used again.

Anything that takes a stronger magical theme. I think a 900 range power weapon is needed, but I'm all down for something that uses magic like sceptar/focus, ranged GS, pistols and rifles. I would prefer it being in a set of two or a two handed weapon because just adding a mainhand and offhand is really lackluster and rev will always be in need of more weapon options if it's core remains untouched for the life of the game.

@ScottBroChill.3254 said:Anything that takes a stronger magical theme. I think a 900 range power weapon is needed, but I'm all down for something that uses magic like sceptar/focus, ranged GS, pistols and rifles. I would prefer it being in a set of two or a two handed weapon because just adding a mainhand and offhand is really lackluster and rev will always be in need of more weapon options if it's core remains untouched for the life of the game.

Considering we're the first class to get a new weapon outside of Elite Specializations I'm still hopeful they'll give us core focus too.

@Elric.4713 said:

@"ScottBroChill.3254" said:Anything that takes a stronger magical theme. I think a 900 range power weapon is needed, but I'm all down for something that uses magic like sceptar/focus, ranged GS, pistols and rifles. I would prefer it being in a set of two or a two handed weapon because just adding a mainhand and offhand is really lackluster and rev will always be in need of more weapon options if it's core remains untouched for the life of the game.

Considering we're the first class to get a new weapon outside of Elite Specializations I'm still hopeful they'll give us core focus too.

won't happen, rev trident was for reasons unrelated to "we want a new core weapon" and such arguments

My top three ideas, taken from this thread, so you might have already seen them:

• Ritualist: The lands of Cantha are famous for their deep connection to the Mists, and the birthplace of the ritualist arts. Sharing that same connection, it is natural for revenants to follow in their path. These new teachings let them summon spirits connected to each of their legendary stances, strengthening their connection to each legend and its powers. Their weapon of choice is the scepter, and they have also learned to invoke the power of the legendary ritualist, Master Togo, summoning ashes to support their allies.
  • Hierophant: The elders of the charr can borrow powers from the Mists, storing them into relics. These artifacts, each legend having one of its own, float besides them in battle, amplifying their magical capabilities. Hierophants wield spears in combat, impaling their targets from the distance. Their legend of choice is Imperator Bonfaaz Burntfur, one of the biggest heroes of the charr, revered by all legions. Using titan magic, he summoned the Searing that destroyed Ascalon, giving the charr their first victory after centuries of defeats against the humans.
  • Stargazer: The jotun had an extensive knowledge of astrology during the ancient times. Their sages watched the skies, trying to foresee future events, including the rise of the Elder Dragons. Stargazers can channel the magic of the stars, becoming one with the sky to temporarily upgrade their weapon skills. Their weapon of choice is the greatsword, used to open rifts between the worlds. They commune with the Spirits of the Wild by channeling the power of Asgeir Dragonrender, the legendary norn hero who faced Jormag and survived to tell the tale.

@Elric.4713 said:

@ScottBroChill.3254 said:Anything that takes a stronger magical theme. I think a 900 range power weapon is needed, but I'm all down for something that uses magic like sceptar/focus, ranged GS, pistols and rifles. I would prefer it being in a set of two or a two handed weapon because just adding a mainhand and offhand is really lackluster and rev will always be in need of more weapon options if it's core remains untouched for the life of the game.

Every professions needs new core weapons, specially those that wouldn't be very cool with elite specializations.

Archived