Any news on guild features?

Squirrel.6318

I've been out of the loop for a while, just starting playing again this month, has ArenaNet said anything about more guild features? I mean the game is called "guild" wars. I personally would like to see alliances back, and GvG as well, I feel these would actually bring people closer. Alliances was such an interesting feature in GW1, not sure why they don't bring that back. And then maybe we could have alliance vs alliance, sort of like wvw. Like as of right now, i'm just in a guild so I can not feel alone, but the features of having a guild are kind of not that interesting, guild missions are really stale, and if I want to get in a raid or party I can just use the LFG feature. And also in GW1, the factions part was pretty cool too, guild owning certain towns, they could implement that in GW2, but instead maybe have like a leadership board based on something. Like we can see a whole bunch of guilds owning lion's arch maybe. Council of guilds.

They are working on a alliance system for wvw that will take over for the wvw we have now, but they have only said its being worked on not how long it will take.

About the guild question I may remember wrong but I seem to recall that they said in an ama that they dident have a team for guild content anymore

@Linken.6345 said:They are working on a alliance system for wvw that will take over for the wvw we have now, but they have only said its being worked on not how long it will take.

About the guild question I may remember wrong but I seem to recall that they said in an ama that they dident have a team for guild content anymore

That is very disheartening.

@Klipso.8653 said:Guilds aren't being updated anymore, i was surprised PoF even had a guild hall. Guilds now are just extra chat rooms in the textbox

Yeah that's what it definitely feels like. I have like 5 guilds so I just switch to whatever is more active at the time. It's pretty ridiculous. At least that feature is there to move around guilds so easily.

Archived