Novelties API Problem

Qlak.4387

Hello!

I am currently working on fun mobile application, half-way done already and recently I wanted to add cool new feature, which was supposed to make use of all the gizmos, special and fun items from character's inventory, but then it struck me that vast amount of those items was moved to the Novelties Wardrobe section and I can't find and access them anymore in the way I was going to.

So there is my question: How do I access Novelties Wardrobe API? I could not find anything about Novelties on wiki. Maybe it was not added yet? Previously I was going to iterate through every single inventory slot and make list of special items, but now I'm not sure how to do it.

In the API Changelog I can see that last change was done on June 5th and I believe Novelties were added later on.

What can I do to get information about items that were unlocked and items currently in-use and assigned to four novelty slots?

Thanks for any help in advance,Have a good day!

Wow, that was fast =) . And I wasn't sure if I'd get a reply :) .

@darthmaim.6017 said:You are correct, novelties were not added to the API yet.

That's bad then. I was really hoping it was just not added to wiki, but it exists. It is the first time I'm using GW2 API, does it usually take long for the API to be updated? Or is it hard to say? Not sure in which direction I should go now with the app =) .

Thanks for info mate!

@Qlak.4387 said:It is the first time I'm using GW2 API, does it usually take long for the API to be updated? Or is it hard to say? Not sure in which direction I should go now with the appThe person, that created/made the API has other things to do within A-Net now and his replacement for the API seems also to have other priorities because there is not really a lot of new API-development (that is visible) since then.

So, do not get your hopes up.

Archived