Minor hope for next patch

Bast.7253

With the mention of tonics in novelty storage I hope that is included. But I’m more hoping that we have another cool combat tonic. We have what looks to be a Largos raid boss. Perhaps we can get a Largos combat tonic?

Though it would suck if it were from the raid only. :(

Also, I find it kind of odd that we can use the awakened archer tonic and use siege in wvw but all the other tonics lock you out of using siege. Lol

@"cptaylor.2670" said:With the mention of tonics in novelty storage I hope that is included. But I’m more hoping that we have another cool combat tonic. We have what looks to be a Largos raid boss. Perhaps we can get a Largos combat tonic?

Also, I find it kind of odd that we can use the awakened archer tonic and use siege in wvw but all the other tonics lock you out of using siege. Lol

Where did you get that we will get a Largos Raidboss?

@lokh.2695 said:

@"cptaylor.2670" said:With the mention of tonics in novelty storage I hope that is included. But I’m more hoping that we have another cool combat tonic. We have what looks to be a Largos raid boss. Perhaps we can get a Largos combat tonic?

reddit

@Nemo.8759 said:

reddit

Link? Couldn't find it, sry.

Archived