Who are these people from GW2 trailer?

Michram.6853

@Rognik.2579 said:I just noticed that to the eyepatched man's left, there's a dwarf. Whoever those people are, they must've died years ago since we know only 1.2 dwarves still live on the surface, and it's doubtful that there's a whole dwarf who fought beside humans who isn't Odgen at this point.

wasn't the Rising of Orr on 1319AE? Now we have 1331 AE. Weird.

@Rognik.2579 said:I just noticed that to the eyepatched man's left, there's a dwarf. Whoever those people are, they must've died years ago since we know only 1.2 dwarves still live on the surface, and it's doubtful that there's a whole dwarf who fought beside humans who isn't Odgen at this point.

It looks like Ogden. It has his haircut anyway

@Arden.7480 said:

1219AE

As for the pic, the others are likely no one of particular. The concept art is likely going for a Lord of the Rings cinematic universe feel as it has similarities to the opening sequence of FOTR.

@Randulf.7614 said:

It looks like Ogden. It has his haircut anyway

1219AE

As for the pic, the others are likely no one of particular. The concept art is likely going for a Lord of the Rings cinematic universe feel as it has similarities to the opening sequence of FOTR.

ok, i misread the date on wiki.

Archived