My Professions

Cheshire Rabbid.7430

Hello, there I'm on here to ask for an opinion on what I have for Specializations and taltents I have on them. Also on what type of Gear and Sigils I should look for each one I have for all of the professions. I know I'm ask much but I like to plane this classes out befor starting them so I know what to look for as I play so I can be on top of DPS, heals or tanking when I get to end game.Elementalist: I don't have the much expected on the Elemental but I was thinking of playing this as a jack of all traits kind of class, able to do all type of damages, healing and tanking but a master of none of them, acting like a back up to a fully healer or tanker. I think that mostly with the class forces on the element switch then weapons with most other class need specified weapons to play with a Spec. With that in mind, I have to choose for Specs are Arcane and Weaver since this two forces on working with all of the elements. I left the third one blank because I can't think of which of the other four would work well with those two. I also haven't decided on which weapons would allow me to play as a jack of all traits. en.gw2skills.net/editor/?vFAQFAWnMICF5i1MAGNA0RAFbA7eInknyFzwyXAA

Engineer: This is my most favorite class for the kits skills. So I made my Specs around them going with Explosives for raw damages and Firearms for condition damages. I also went with Alchemy for healing, I don't even mind healing my fellows in fights with the med kit as it seems to do the most healing even for just me. en.gw2skills.net/editor/?vdAQJAqalsThSsYtWwdLQ7FLvF13DOhBgYK+EtI4G+hpFA

Guardian:I first went into the Zeal Specs for Greatsword damages but as I went through it I saw the Specs can be made to do a lot of burn damages so after that I went with Radiance and Firebrand. en.gw2skills.net/editor/?vVAQNAR3fl8AhmhYRQwKIQQELxD2eL9muTtCBvgHVVAoBMAA

Mesmer: Now at first, I was going to try to build into an army of me build but seeing the specs seem to choss Shattering then making I went with specs that bost my shattering power. Those being Domination, Chaos, and Illusions. With that siad, I guess I need to know which weapons and skills make the most clones. en.gw2skills.net/editor/?vhAQJARWlknhO1YhawSNwsGLsGk5LS+ORj+PrOZCCQwB

Necromancer:I like the idead of having an army of undead creatures around me so I went with Death Magic to bost my toughness and even killing the will still damage my enemies. I then when with Reaper as I heard there do great damages. Now I choose with Spite for damages and I like the ax skills but I was thinking of maybe switch it with Blood magic for I have seen a lot of Necromancer have Vampiric Presence and it has interesting ways to get allies back up. en.gw2skills.net/editor/?vRAQNAndRnM0AN1gdbCu1As3glfBL+I+EviSrgnWKAKpFA+AA

Ranger:I was going to go with Marksmanship to be a classic range DPS but then I decided to try be a healer since I have heard there the best healer so I went with Natured Magic and Druid. I also went with Beastmaster to make my beast the tank and do most of my damages as I heal my pet, me and the others around me. I would collate all the best in the game already but I would like to know if there are any recommend beasts for this kind of Specs. en.gw2skills.net/editor/?vNAQNBmOD7kSFoVQsWQwnFgrFsMLYPBg60WDOgeQXoORtr2/qEl3G

Revenant: Now I was thinking of making this like a range tank with Retribution for most of my tanking and Renegade for damages. I also when with Invocations as the other one seem to need these legends of the matching spec for them to work right. en.gw2skills.net/editor/?vlAQJASlnXMXNSumrJRZz/kst5gSY38QJ4berkFaliNGuhe4PBjwLUNAGgEA

Thief: I'm not that big into the whole rouge classes but seeing the Deadeye spec seem the most powerful to me. After that, I went with Critical Strikes to increase my shooting power then Acrobatics to allow me to move quicker and getting far away from my target. en.gw2skills.net/editor/?vZAQNAqaUl0MhOnYxTwpJw+ELXF22Mqv8c6WA5oAAfe8PeIB

Warrior:Now I have played warrior before I do think there the lease interesting class but I would like to have at least one of each class for me to play as. For my warrior, I first went with Strength because I like to do DPS and it also allowed me to heal while doing so. after that I went with Discipline because I like the ax skills and it seems like the two would fit together. Then look at the reminding Specs I decided to go with Berserker as this seem like a good choice to go with the other two. en.gw2skills.net/editor/?vJAQNAR3fnckC1eglCC2dA0hgFjA7N4ucfuGBgGQOTZMsEaBAIf you could please tell me what gear type and Sigil I should look for and if there are any talents or skills I should switch for better ones let me know.

I'd suggest checking metabattle website since most of these builds have no use outside of roleplaying. You say you want to play ranger as healer because it's best, but then you equipped it with useless traits - that doesn't really make it the best.

Where do you plan to use all of these builds anyway?

@steki.1478 said:I'd suggest checking metabattle website since most of these builds have no use outside of roleplaying. You say you want to play ranger as healer because it's best, but then you equipped it with useless traits - that doesn't really make it the best.

Yes, I'm. And if there is useless traits I'm using then care to tell me which of them are and what you suggest

@"sdt.1697" said:

@steki.1478 said:I'd suggest checking metabattle website since most of these builds have no use outside of roleplaying. You say you want to play ranger as healer because it's best, but then you equipped it with useless traits - that doesn't really make it the best.

Yes, I'm. And if there is useless traits I'm using then care to tell me which of them are and what you suggest

I did. Metabattle has builds for all purposes.

Also for warrior if you're taking forceful greatsword and might makes right you'll want to make sure you crit a fair amount, might generation on a MMR build becomes a fairly high priority which you should be critting a lot anyways. And as RedShark said berserker spec for a power warrior is crap. Before I go further I should probably ask what are you trying to accomplish with the build?

Are you asking for pve or pvp?For pve, your builds are all over the place. I suggest deciding if you want to build for power, condi, or support and build around that. Hybridizing is not recommended if you want to be efficient in end game pve due to the linear nature of stats. Check out https://snowcrows.com/benchmarks/ for raid/fractal builds.

Just a warning ... the PVE builds you are going to find on metabattle, snowcrows, etc... are going to be builds that are optimal for High level fractals and raids. That means playing in a team that can buff, heal and support you while executing flawless dodges and rotations. Seems that what you were after in the first place. Do you intend to play all those classes in endgame instanced content?

Archived